Question for Paul

Guest nugzo

Guest nugzo

Hello Paul. I was wondering if the Evo is a device you will be working with in the future? I 'm thinking of getting one and just wondering if you ( preferably :) ) or anyone else will be developing custom roms for it. Thanks so much for your hard work. Have a great day!

Guest squirreleater
Hello Paul. I was wondering if the Evo is a device you will be working with in the future? I 'm thinking of getting one and just wondering if you ( preferably :) ) or anyone else will be developing custom roms for it. Thanks so much for your hard work. Have a great day!

Hello ,

Paul did mention a few weeks ago that because it is CDMA it won't work in the UK, so there is little or no interest in working on it.

Sorry, I hope Paul will correct me, but it does make sense.

Guest nugzo
Hello ,

Paul did mention a few weeks ago that because it is CDMA it won't work in the UK, so there is little or no interest in working on it.

Sorry, I hope Paul will correct me, but it does make sense.

Thanks. I just read the desire kernel was out so maybe no need for the incredible.

Guest HustlinDaily

Lol users should put together a donation pool to purchase an Evo (plus pay Paul) to ship it to Europe so he can use it over WiFi and work with it lol. Might get it in a few months when I leave AT&T (still enjoying my Liquid but that phone looks amazing).