Google to stop selling the Nexus one Direct.

Guest squirreleater

Guest Nanu*1

Let's be honest it wasn't the greatest service on Earth, but despite its problems I would have ordered through them again!

Guest war eagle

How will people get the AT&T version now? I hope this thing isnt coming to AT&T subsidized because I just dropped 500 on it.

Guest psypher
With Google stopping their online store I wonder if the Car and audio docks will be available through other channels?

htc sell them too (if they ever get any in stock..)

Guest bedwa
How will people get the AT&T version now? I hope this thing isnt coming to AT&T subsidized because I just dropped 500 on it.

I would highly doubt it, we may have a serious collectors item on our hands...

Guest miketlo
I would highly doubt it, we may have a serious collectors item on our hands...

Just because they halt online sales it doesn't imply they will no longer sell the nexus anywhere else.

Guest illmatic416
Just because they halt online sales it doesn't imply they will no longer sell the nexus anywhere else.

Agreed. It would be nice to see Amazon sell it unlocked...hell even seeing it at WorstBuy unlocked would be cool too.

Guest Shuflie
htc sell them too (if they ever get any in stock..)

Couldn't see any on HTC's accessory store, ordered one from ebay as it was working out cheaper than from Google with the shipping charge, might have to wait a bit longer but hopefully won't get stung for tax.