Me drunk....

Guest muude

Guest muude

Last night I was out on the town, and I ended up getting a little drunk... Or at least thats the part I remember. When I woke up this morning I looked at my phone, and it had the camera attached...

Hmmm... I looked thru the pics on my phone and now at least I know where I was... just not what I was doing...

Thought I might aswell "share" my little trip with you guys...

IMAGE_00010.jpg

IMAGE_00008.jpg

IMAGE_00007.jpg

IMAGE_00006.jpg

IMAGE_00005.jpg

Guest muude

I happened to land in one of those "Free beer for 1 hour"-thingies. Dunno how, but I managed to pour down 7 or so in that hour... Afterwards we went to a café where they had single shots for about £1... Thats pretty much what I remember of last night...

Guest lutzh

great fun as we can see - whos that girl???

would be great to have somewhat like a gallery of pics we've shot with our nice little smarties, or???

here is one of my favorite selfportraits....

Guest mcwarre

M8,

R U going to the MoDaCo event?

If so C U there.

God I am ignorant. A few beers, apologies. I ntake it that you are Danish????

Guest muude

I'm not all that self-centered... I took the pic of the girl... or the glasses above her... also a lot of other pics, but they were too dark to make out...

I'm not going to the event even though I tried to find a cheap ticket. The cheapest the trip could cost me was around £200 and thats nowhere near what I've got...

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Nice bandana muude ;p

I really should carry my camera around with me more. I've tried takin it down the pub a couple of times, but its always been waay too dark inside :/