My Incredible is on its way o.O

Guest cOnTaGoUs

Guest cOnTaGoUs

Hey guys

My HTC Incredible is on its way, Im upgrading from my Samsung i910... WinMo has always been my thing, but Android seems so much nicer, going to be a learning curve, but any advice or ideas will be welcomed

Thanks and hey everyone btw...

Conty

Guest cOnTaGoUs

Looks like its going to take some time to get here due to the backup in orders... Is it me or does this part of the forums seems dead :S...

Guest nmayer79
Looks like its going to take some time to get here due to the backup in orders... Is it me or does this part of the forums seems dead :S...

+1

Guest volleygod
feels like im waiting for a rom to be relased for my omnia all over again

OMG, i was thinking the same thing :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nmayer79

ordered mine 5 days ago, gonna be weeks before i actually get it :)

Guest das7771
ordered mine 5 days ago, gonna be weeks before i actually get it :)

I ordered mine on 5/29 and I check my email hourly like an idiot hoping for a miracle, when I have already been told it will ship 6\19 at the earliest......lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blue_angel79

I ordered mine june 17th and like das771, I check my email not hourly but every couple hours hoping to get some notification from Verizon. Did you ever get yours btw das? I just wonder if the verizon rep is correct on me waiting 3 weeks when website is showing ship date by 16th of July.

Everyone from the omnia i920 is switching to the incredible...that is hilarious.