cant flash :(

Guest JayR_Flow

Guest JayR_Flow

i have tried to flash the latest Desire ROM from this site onto my nexus one and all i keep getting is an abort. says the file is "bad". anything wrong with my phone? i try to extract the files onto my desktop to check em out to see what the problem is and it wont let me unzip the file at all. i only want the desire rom for the friendstream. is there a friendstream for Cyanogen Rom 5.0.6 or something similar to that? i also want to flash the desire rom but any of u guys know whats the problem???

Guest jay_s_uk
i have tried to flash the latest Desire ROM from this site onto my nexus one and all i keep getting is an abort. says the file is "bad". anything wrong with my phone? i try to extract the files onto my desktop to check em out to see what the problem is and it wont let me unzip the file at all. i only want the desire rom for the friendstream. is there a friendstream for Cyanogen Rom 5.0.6 or something similar to that? i also want to flash the desire rom but any of u guys know whats the problem???

If you'd read the official Desire ROM thread you would've seen that the download links on the first page are borked.

You can either work back to something like page 282 in the official thread and you'll find a link to r21 thats been uploaded by one of the users here.

http://rapidshare.com/files/384781301/alph...ions-signed.zip

Theres the link as you're so lazy to look for yourself

Or you can pay for an ad-free membership and cook your own rom.