[THEME] B-Elegance v2.1.1 - 1.100.05

Guest D3StRoY

Guest Wendigogo
Though i dont want to post different files every hour so ill make the update to really feel like an update :D

Don't forgive us please ! :rolleyes:

I notice some weird characters when apps (or keyboard) use special characters. Maybe used font doesn't have all characters ...

Guest D3StRoY

Yea i have to say i noticed that today in my browser, i thought the browser was bugged, i'll add it on the update list since thats a quite annoying thing to have.

PS: Check out first post (bottom) to see the "under construction" list and what has been fixed, next update will contain all these fixes.

Quick edit :

@ Wendigogo : Fonts been fixed, all working well it seems now, will post the update soon !

Small update preview :

devaais1.pngdevaais2.png

devaais3.pngdevaais4.png

Black text issue solved :

devaais5.png

Thanks guys for all the help, some things i don't even notice lol, but issues always have to be solved!

Edited by D3StRoY

Guest D3StRoY

To keep you posted, some changes has been made on the under construction part (main post)

And i think i can release the update V2.1.1 this weekend, it has huge improvements and lots of fixes.

All icons are now transparent, fonts are nice and a bit bigger in size (easy to read)

Everything also optimized when running launcherpro, though i changed the apk for personal use (that's why you see the icons) and i cant upload/release that without permission :rolleyes:

Also will look into installing it by using recovery by malez!

If you have any special requests, don't hesitate to ask things :D

Guest da900

I have tested the theme on Vache 1.0.1 and LCR 1.6. And it works great. :rolleyes:

P.S. D3StRoY, could you share fonts from the updated theme separetly, please?

P.P.S. Just wanna say (maybe you know) that ic_jog_dial_... files in framework-res.apk/drawable-hdpi shoud be also be replaced in phone.apk. Otherwise, during the incomming call the pictures will be stock.

Edited by da900

Guest Wendigogo
And i think i can release the update V2.1.1 this weekend, it has huge improvements and lots of fixes.

All icons are now transparent, fonts are nice and a bit bigger in size (easy to read)

Everything also optimized when running launcherpro, though i changed the apk for personal use (that's why you see the icons) and i cant upload/release that without permission :D

Also will look into installing it by using recovery by malez!

Thanks a lot (again) for all this work ! The idea of showing evolution of your work on first post is great cause it's hard for us to wait without any news ! :rolleyes:

I'm using ADW launcher which is really nice (deskbar icons could be choosed for example and you could have up to 8 (2+6) :( ). If you have time you could give it a try !

For installing it by using malez recovery I did that with your current file. Someone else did it for us (french people here : http://acer-liquid.fr/theme-pour-bin-100-t556.html). I could ask him to do it again or explain how he does the first time.

Guest D3StRoY
I have tested the theme on Vache 1.0.1 and LCR 1.6. And it works great. :(

P.S. D3StRoY, could you share fonts from the updated theme separetly, please?

P.P.S. Just wanna say (maybe you know) that ic_jog_dial_... files in framework-res.apk/drawable-hdpi shoud be also be replaced in phone.apk. Otherwise, during the incomming call the pictures will be stock.

Great, ill add it on the compatibility list !

Fonts will indeed be shared too, ill make a few options to download these so you guys can choose the fonts you like.

I didn't notice the ic_jog's yet on phone.apk, i'll change them too, thanks a lot for letting me know!

------------------------

Thanks a lot (again) for all this work ! The idea of showing evolution of your work on first post is great cause it's hard for us to wait without any news ! :rolleyes:

I'm using ADW launcher which is really nice (deskbar icons could be choosed for example and you could have up to 8 (2+6) :D ). If you have time you could give it a try !

For installing it by using malez recovery I did that with your current file. Someone else did it for us (french people here : http://acer-liquid.fr/theme-pour-bin-100-t556.html). I could ask him to do it again or explain how he does the first time.

Your welcome!

I also used adwlauncher for a while, but after using launcherpro i don't want to go back, launcherpro is really fast/smooth!

I'll ask malez for instructions if he has some spare time :(

------------------------

@D3StRoY

Would you release and a font free version?

Yes i will release the fonts seperate and within the theme, so if you would like to change fonts you can do this, i'll test a few fonts that will fit the theme best and upload them.

Edited by D3StRoY

Guest D3StRoY

Updated to v2.1.1, lots of improvements.

Still needs more icons later on, but seen the fact i might have a busy weekend i decided to release the update early because the other version had its issues that were pretty annoying !

Let me know if there is something wrong, needs a fix, or needs to be added!

Guest android76

I can't install 2.1.1 with MalezRecovery it doesn't have update script

So how to install ?

Sorry for my bad english

Solved : We need to push files one by one

Edited by android76

Guest D3StRoY

Thanks runner, I'll add it on the first post !

Those icons, i downloaded the beta apk file, changed the icons and resigned it but i guess i need permission from the developer to release it, don't wanna change & release someone's work without permission :rolleyes:

Though i can add those icons on the forum for download :D

Guest D3StRoY
Just noticed one thing. The Unlock and sound on , sound off text on the unlock screen is too high.

Yes also noticed that, don't know what caused it yet, could be the fonts but i'm not sure yet :rolleyes:

Guest bais

Also the Notification upper area image, the one with the Carrier name on it is too small. There is a black empty part.

Love your theme, once the Slider thingie is fixed I'll use it for sure.

Guest G_Technik
Too bad i got no idea how to flash it..

Just flash malezRecovery, put zip on SDcard, go to recovery mode and flash zip by Flash/Test menu/

Guest D3StRoY
Also the Notification upper area image, the one with the Carrier name on it is too small. There is a black empty part.

Love your theme, once the Slider thingie is fixed I'll use it for sure.

Found the issue just a few minutes ago, something with the .9's again, gonna have it fixed asap :rolleyes:

Guest Charlton22
Can someone tell me how that app is called to turn on/off wifi, gps, bt...

Its called "Power Control"

Check in your widget menu, if your using a custom rom it might be already installed.