2.1 Vanilla based on r6

Guest Sh4d0w940

Guest goce.nakov
so you both use the february version, i am speaking of Hong Kong April version mentioned in hoooooray topic yesterday

Are you saying that I need to re flash my phone again with that UPDATE.app?? :rolleyes:

Guest goce.nakov
so you both use the february version, i am speaking of Hong Kong April version mentioned in hoooooray topic yesterday

On the same site there is UK version too Ghustly, is it the same as Hong Kong , should download that or Honk Kong one?

Guest gusthy
On the same site there is UK version too Ghustly, is it the same as Hong Kong , should download that or Honk Kong one?

i didn't already check it, i had no time.

i think we should wait for 15:00 CET, until that do not flash anything!

after that we shall see.

if this official 2.1 is OK, then we can see which rom is upgradeable to which etc.

Guest goce.nakov
i didn't already check it, i had no time.

i think we should wait for 15:00 CET, until that do not flash anything!

after that we shall see.

if this official 2.1 is OK, then we can see which rom is upgradeable to which etc.

mmm guess you are right...I'm downloading the Honk Kong one just in case.

Guest goce.nakov
That is by far the best Cupcake ROM for pulse

Gusthy can you upload that ROM somewhere I just can't download it from Huawei site :( (just in case)

Guest gusthy
Gusthy can you upload that ROM somewhere I just can't download it from Huawei site :( (just in case)

yes but not now, i am not at home.

tomorrow probably.

but you can download from huawei with a mulrisegment download manager fast

Guest goce.nakov
yes but not now, i am not at home.

tomorrow probably.

but you can download from huawei with a mulrisegment download manager fast

I have download manager but the problem is that first im on mac and second, download manager can't determinate the size of the file so he doesn't even bother to retry the download :(

Guest DanWilson

Any way to lock the data to 3G?

I hate dropping down to 2G or whatever its called. (The "G" in the status bar)

As we all know, the option for prefer 3G networks has gone... :(

Guest masterpfa

OK been trialling Update 8 for about 72 hrs, without a single FC or reboot.

I'm a happy man :(

Thanks Sh4d0w940 and all for your efforts on this ROM. I now have a useable Vanilla Eclair 2.1 ROM on my Pulse.

I did not bothere with the Vibrate update as I wanted to try and get this working at least, trouble free. I didn't report earlier as I did not want to tempt fate

OK not touching my phone anymore, no updates nothing :( I don't want to break it

Guest Hakula

One question.... if i want to apply this rom i needt only to download the update 8 and flash it? and... can i do it if now i'm on the new pauls MCR 2.1?

Guest goce.nakov
One question.... if i want to apply this rom i needt only to download the update 8 and flash it? and... can i do it if now i'm on the new pauls MCR 2.1?

Yes you can...but why you would do that...this ROM's have known issue of being unstable (reboots from time to time etc)....if MDC ROM 2.1 r7 isn't stable for you then just flash official 2.1 Hungarian update and wait for final version of Paul's ROM.

Guest Jan M
T mobile have just released the 2.1 update on the Hungarian site yesterday, here's the link http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y...sl=hu&tl=en

I haven't downloaded it yet but will do later....thought they would have held out for the 2.2 but not complaining. Thanks to the creator of the 2.1 Beta version, served me well :( :o

good morning :( there's already half a dozen custom roms based on the hungarian 2.1

Guest tetartfred

Hi everybody

Thx for your great works,

Excuse me for that crazy question but I'm looking for my native langagepack (french) i don't find it (I search everywhere) can you help me

cheers

Guest tetartfred
Hi everybody

Thx for your great works,

Excuse me for that crazy question but I'm looking for my native langagepack (french) i don't find it (I search everywhere) can you help me

cheers

Hi, android is magical french langage appears, I'm bluffing

Continue your great job, I love it !!!!

Guest tibo33

Hi!!

Excuse me for this quite stupid question, but how do I apply the update ? I can't find a way to do it...

Thanks in advance.

Tibo

Guest tibo33

Hi!!

Excuse me for this quite stupid question, but how do I apply the update ? I can't find a way to do it...

Thanks in advance

Tibo

Guest tuxuy

Sorry if this has been already told, but.. does this ROM change the phone partition layout? (that would mean that I can't go back to 1.5.. doesn't?).

Thanks and good work!

Guest Richard_Arkless
Sorry if this has been already told, but.. does this ROM change the phone partition layout? (that would mean that I can't go back to 1.5.. doesn't?).

Thanks and good work!

no this rom just updates to 2.1, it leaves everything else in tact so your safe to go back to 1.5

Guest tuxuy
no this rom just updates to 2.1, it leaves everything else in tact so your safe to go back to 1.5

Excellent!.. so, with a nand backup I'm safe?..

Edit: Even with the update to fix vibrate? that one didn't change the partition layout either?

Edited by tuxuy