[PC Application] GoldCardTool

Guest klutsh

Guest Tobleto_Danillo

this doesn't work for me i have tryed different memory card and everything.

I have read in a different forum it said to use mmc2 which would be handly if this app would let you do.

will try using mmc2 tomorrow and will commet if it works

EDIT:

I just did MMC2 and it has worked i have now a gold card that works :huh:

Edited by Tobleto_Danillo

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mndgz
Is there any way to get a CID without adb? I ask because I have softbricked my Desire. Now only fastboot works. Adb does not return device

same situation here. Desire only boots to fastboot or hboot but nothing else happening. Need to extract CID some other way

Guest caninekiller
Thanks for the info, unfortunately it still wont work on my Viao either :D

I had the same issue with my Vaio laptop.

I went to control panel..Device manager, and under Disk Drives, I disabled Memorystick0device and SD1 device, and then the patch MMC worked fine.

After patching, simply enable the two drives again

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BambiD

Hi all,

I passed all stages up to were I need to press the Load Image Button, this does nothing!!! it is not opening the "Open File" windows to allow me to select the file.

This after I refresh and can see the drive.

Any help??

Ignore guys, my stupid mistake

Edited by BambiD

Guest pepepepe12

HEllo people;

I just hook my new Optimus X2 and I am so glad to get this fantastic machine. But I have a problen when I put to charge. the phone after 2hs charging swift off and I am not avaible to turn on again!!

the botton doens´t response to my orders. So all that I can do is; take the battery out and put in again, finally press the on/off button and then the phone restart again with the full battery.

Could anyone help me to find out how the phone tourn off during the charging time?

it is any aption of the phone itself?

thank you

• 3 months later...
Guest dbareis

Hi,

I'm using the 0.0.7 version of the tool, MMC1 fails, the debug for MMC0 shows:

CID: 45010053454D303447902281FD4ABDAE

Reversing CID

CID: 00BD4AFD8122904734304D4553000145

The value "00BD4AFD8122904734304D4553000145" displays at the top of the dialog and this CID (not the actual CID?) is what I copied and pasted into the web site, using the generated goldcard image:

Loaded C:\Tmp\goldcard.img

Reading sector 0 of DriveP:

Converting to GoldCard Sector

Writing sector 0 of DriveP:

Validating sector 0 of DriveP:

Writing sector 0 of DriveP: Success

I'm on Windows 7 and I've done this a few times but get the 131 (customer id error) error when I try to install "RUU_Ace_Gingerbread_S_HTC_WWE_2.36.405.8_R_Radio_12.54.60.25_26.09.04.11_M2_release_187331_signed.exe".

I've tried a number of times and on 2 different sdcards.

Am I using the correct version of the CID (might be better calling it an RCID or something else)?

Also the "reversed" value doesn't appear to be (at least only) reversed, it starts with "00" which is not the end of the real CID.

Does the 131 imply that the goldcard is not working? Could there be something else about my phone or the RUU exe that is making it unhappy?

Any ideas? Thanks,

Dennis

Guest dbareis

I'm using the 0.0.7 version of the tool, MMC1 fails, the debug for MMC0 shows:

CID: 45010053454D303447902281FD4ABDAE

Reversing CID

CID: 00BD4AFD8122904734304D4553000145

This site describes a different reversing technique (a simple string reversal and replace first 2 with "00"), I have tried that also without success...

One of these two methods must be incorrect or it varies by phone, I have a HTC DESIRE HD, anyone know this tool works for that phone?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest luckypatak

Any should work.

Your only patching Sector 0 of the microSD, no actual files go on the card.

can somebody upload Goldcard tool because link is broken,thanxxx guys

• 2 weeks later...
Guest menghuizhi

GoldCard Tool v0.0.7

Requirements:Latest HTC Sync software installed (www.htc.com)Spare microSD cardWindows PC (Tested on Windows7 x64,Vista x86).Net Framework 2.0Step by step instructions:Format the microSD card to FAT32 format.Put the microSD card in your device and boot it.Launch GoldCard Tool (Right Click and run as Admin if needed)Connect Android device to USB (USB Debugging must be enabled on the device)Click 'Get CID' (If MMC1 fails try MMC0)Click the link to open revskills.de, enter the CID number from Goldcard Tool and create your goldcard image, which will be e-mailed to you.Enable USB Mass Storage on the device.Click 'Refresh' and select your microSD card in the drop down menu.Click 'Load GoldCard.img' and open the .img file you got by email.Click 'Patch MMC'You now have a goldcard!

HTC Sync is required for drivers only
Android SDK is not required

Downloads have been moved to www.vorbeth.co.uk

Can some one post the llink to down load the lateest version

can somebody upload Goldcard tool because link is broken,thanxxx guys

I don't see any link at all. Can anybody upload it for us please?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...