N1 Replaced

Guest PCNemy

Guest PCNemy

I called N1 support the other day because I had some problems with the phone and they said that it had been rooted when I never thouched the phone and it was only 2 weeks old. The Build Version was EPE54B and everything else was ok including Kernel Version and no unlocked lock on the X Screen. After hours and multiple calls they sent me a replacement... with the same EPE54B Build. I read that this is a leaked update.

Does anyone know what's going on with this? Will I be able to get the 2.2 update OTA when it comes out?

Thanks in advance.

Guest geniusdog254
I called N1 support the other day because I had some problems with the phone and they said that it had been rooted when I never thouched the phone and it was only 2 weeks old. The Build Version was EPE54B and everything else was ok including Kernel Version and no unlocked lock on the X Screen. After hours and multiple calls they sent me a replacement... with the same EPE54B Build. I read that this is a leaked update.

Does anyone know what's going on with this? Will I be able to get the 2.2 update OTA when it comes out?

Thanks in advance.

It WAS leaked. Its now the current version. It's big debut was when they shipped the AT&T version