Flash for Android

Guest bobtentpeg

Guest bobtentpeg

To download the Flash Player 10.1 beta for Android onto your device, your device must be running Android 2.2 in order for you to discover and install Flash Player from Android Market onto the handset. See the Flash Player 10.1 for Android beta Release Notes for more information.

http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer10.html#android

Sadly:

Important: You will need to follow this link on your Android 2.2 device in order to download and install Flash Player 10.1 beta for Android. You will not be able to download the installer to your desktop or any other device.

Paul?

12tA5A.puppy-dog-eyes.jpg

Guest squirreleater
To download the Flash Player 10.1 beta for Android onto your device, your device must be running Android 2.2 in order for you to discover and install Flash Player from Android Market onto the handset. See the Flash Player 10.1 for Android beta Release Notes for more information.

Sadly:

Important: You will need to follow this link on your Android 2.2 device in order to download and install Flash Player 10.1 beta for Android. You will not be able to download the installer to your desktop or any other device.

Paul?

Don't you worry, I'm sure Paul/Modaco will be among the first places to have a 2.2 rom pop up.

Guest bedwa

Yet another reason why I love my N1 more than I ever did my iPhone. The support from the mod community is as good if not better (and not bent on the leeching / trying before buying / piracy aspect) and where else can you take 10 to 15 min and flash between different roms or backups on the fly.... :rolleyes:

Guest audiobastard
Yet another reason why I love my N1 more than I ever did my iPhone. The support from the mod community is as good if not better (and not bent on the leeching / trying before buying / piracy aspect) and where else can you take 10 to 15 min and flash between different roms or backups on the fly.... :rolleyes:
Winmo lol.

Guest Batkoto

Sadly:

Paul?

I wonder if you have un-rooted N1 and follow this link: http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer10.html#android from your device, will you be able to install Flash or not.

I tried from my rooted N1 and it says that flash player is not available for this device, however, by clicking the link "SUPPORTED DEVICES" OEM Nexus One is displayed as supported device.

Anyone with stock ROM and not rooted N1 to test

Cheers

Guest Eclair~
I wonder if you have un-rooted N1 and follow this link: http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer10.html#android from your device, will you be able to install Flash or not.

I tried from my rooted N1 and it says that flash player is not available for this device, however, by clicking the link "SUPPORTED DEVICES" OEM Nexus One is displayed as supported device.

Anyone with stock ROM and not rooted N1 to test

Cheers

Flash's software is dependent on APIs that are only available in FroYo. FroYo is required, point blank. From my understanding, that is.

Guest Batkoto
Flash's software is dependent on APIs that are only available in FroYo. FroYo is required, point blank. From my understanding, that is.

Yep. you are right. But even trying with 2.2 Flash is not yet in the market.

Just changed my UAS to Nexus One with Android 2.2, on opening the link I dont get the response my device is not supported but I am getting redirected to Market where I get message "The requested item could not be found"

So, still no flash player released to GMarket :rolleyes:

Edited by Batkoto

Guest TheNano
So, still no flash player released to GMarket :rolleyes:

tested Emulator, and yes, it has not the Merket / maybe the player is not on market yet, I'm sure Paul or Cyanogen will port it later

Guest muncheese

Not technically true, the browser is what is needed for the flash addon to work. The browser probably has froyo requirements though.