will I get the update if I have the r21 desire rom on my nexus?

Guest shockaholick

Guest shockaholick

I was curious if I have the r21 desire rom on my nexus will I get the automatic update? If not, which rom should I put back on? I can't remember where to find the stock rom? I"m sorry i'm kind of a noob at this...and has anyone recieved the update? THanks for all the responses in advance!!

I was curious if I have the r21 desire rom on my nexus will I get the automatic update? If not, which rom should I put back on? I can't remember where to find the stock rom? I"m sorry i'm kind of a noob at this...and has anyone recieved the update? THanks for all the responses in advance!!

The reply will be the same as the three other threads already asking "will I get the OTA update if I run _____ ROM?"

In short: no. As soon as you use a custom recovery image on your device, you will NOT get the OTA updates. Not to mention that the Desire itself would need an update to 2.2 before the Desire ROM could get 2.2, as the Android available on it is heavily customized by HTC , it's not just a launcher slapped on top of Stock.

Edited by Guest