Touch Screen Response NOT GOOD

Guest preetkk

Guest preetkk

Used a friend's pulse mini earlier today and compared to the pulse the touch is not good mainly because it uses resistive instead of capacitive.... It also comes with stylus to use on the phone so that sorts the problem out I guess but that defeats the object of using your finger/thumb or maybe even your nose :rolleyes:

But that was with the screen protector on

Edited by preetkk

Guest chrish2009
Used a friend pulse mini earlier today and compared to the pulse the touch is not good mainly because it uses resistive instead of capacitive.... It also comes with stylus to use on the phone so that sorts the problem out I guess but that defeats the object of using your finger/thumb or maybe even your nose :rolleyes:

But that was with the screen protector on

yh i dont like them, there crap to use, i keep re-calibrating the screens but still is useless to my finger, sometimes picks up 2 letters across when i use its keyboard.

chris

Guest tux880

i dont think its so bad, iv got a htc tattoo which has a better screen but i havnt got any issues with the mini, paul sed there is a protective cover over it take it off and it should be better, iv also got a big pulse and the same happend there with the cover.

Guest Bibbly

With the protective film off it's not too bad. It's not brilliant but it is usable. One of the worst problems I'm finding is the virtual home/back keys at the bottom of the screen. They don't respond well when you want them to but keep getting triggered whilst typing.