Daskalos B7610 Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest daskalos

Guest gauravv
I think so try installing that comm manager

and this ROM was based on JC2, which some reported have wifi issues...

yup!!.....looks nice overall.....wake up with samsung lockscreen is pathetic....so switched to s2u2...now testing by installing sense 3 beta cab....lets see....will update u.

thks fr ultimate roms

Guest daskalos
yup!!.....looks nice overall.....wake up with samsung lockscreen is pathetic....so switched to s2u2...now testing by installing sense 3 beta cab....lets see....will update u.

thks fr ultimate roms

What does that sense 3 beta cab do?

Guest daskalos
r u gonna integrate sense into 6.5.3/5?

Maybe :rolleyes:

If others will support my work (by clicking below :D )

Like my ROMs?

There are many ways to say thank you, one way is by clicking below

pixel.gif

Edited by daskalos

Guest FortKnox101

Great work Daskalos, Flashing your ROM as we speak :rolleyes:

Im guessing the "My Location" works aswell and detects the persons location?

Edited by FortKnox101

Guest CJMonty

I have problem with camera. When I start it it starts properly but it shows message please update camera firmware. When you pres ok it closes. So I'm not able to teke any photo.

Guest daskalos
I have problem with camera. When I start it it starts properly but it shows message please update camera firmware. When you pres ok it closes. So I'm not able to teke any photo.

you must update your camera firmware:

disable sleep...

dial *#2470#

tap firmware update

enter password 1234 then ok

then wait for at least 10 Minutes, then soft reset...

You will have your camera rolleyes.gif

Guest CJMonty

Thanks man. Never done this before.

Guest FortKnox101
you must update your camera firmware:

disable sleep...

dial *#2470#

tap firmware update

enter password 1234 then ok

then wait for at least 10 Minutes, then soft reset...

You will have your camera rolleyes.gif

if one were to do that, it wouldn't affect the camera if one were to go back to a different ROM would it?

Edited by FortKnox101

Guest daskalos
if one were to do that, it wouldn't affect the camera if one were to go back to a different ROM would it?

It will 'cause your camera to be unusable in sunlight...

Just kidding :rolleyes: .... It's just fine

Guest FortKnox101
It will 'cause your camera to be unusable in sunlight...

Just kidding :rolleyes: .... It's just fine

lol cool...well I gotta say this ROM is just terrific....Sense 2.5 is fast as anything :D....lol Keep up the good work daskalos. Thanks also goes to Rapid81 and nOObody for the Sense 2.5.

Guest daskalos
lol cool...well I gotta say this ROM is just terrific....Sense 2.5 is fast as anything :rolleyes:....lol Keep up the good work daskalos. Thanks also goes to Rapid81 and nOObody for the Sense 2.5.

You're running it already? That's fast

Anyway, since you are more experienced with Sense 2.5, please help in solving bugs of Sense in this ROM. Thanks

Guest daskalos
another issue....in sleep......song is stops...tried with lockscreen , s2u2 , and windows default same issue...!!!...

This is not an issue with the ROM

Use Samsung Media player or Pocket Player (third party)

Are you new with Windows Mobile? Please explore possible solutions before posting like you're helpless (!!!)

It is a well known issue (windows media player stopping at sleep) present in almost all devices running WinMo...

Posting like it's like my ROM's fault with matching "!!!" isn't nice

Edited by daskalos

Guest FortKnox101
lol cool...well I gotta say this ROM is just terrific....Sense 2.5 is fast as anything :rolleyes:....lol Keep up the good work daskalos. Thanks also goes to Rapid81 and nOObody for the Sense 2.5.

No problem happy to help best I can.

One bug I've found with your ROM (its not major for me). If I go to the Lock Screen in the Samsung settings Menu. I have to set it to disabled to make sure the Lock Screen works...otherwise when enabled (orange light) it uses the windows mobile default.

Whenever using HTC Messaging to write a message the Samsung Keyboard squishes everything to the top. This is a problem because say if you wanted to type a message and press the Send, yes typing the message would be fine, but say you wanted to get rid of the Keyboard so you could click the Send button. Thats a no no...the Samsung keyboard will not disappear or automatically re-appears.

The only way I got around this was by either using the Normal Default Keyboard that comes with WM or using the Samsung Keyboard XT9.cab you made from the JC2...that allows you to type and get rid of the keyboard to allow sending messages with HTC Messaging...this however...causes a space to appear just under the keyboard on everything...image included to show.

UPDATE: I ended up installing FingerKeyboard2.1 found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=501122

post-630231-1274552915_thumb.jpg

Edited by FortKnox101

Guest hi_mahou

can someone point me in the direction of a good step by step guide of how to do this as well as a version ofoctans or octans mini that issafe to use

EDIT:

sorry, found one. i'm installing now

Edited by hi_mahou

Guest ddesign

εισαι ο θεος μας daskalos τελος!!!

God we're finally daskalos!!!

ευχαριστουμε πολυ!

thanks!

Guest me00016

Testing it on my B7610...

Comments so far using Sense:

- Music tab does not find/update songs - Edited: Solved!

- HTC "settings" is quite laggy and "wireless controls" links to nowhere (I quess I must install HTC_comm_manager_bla_bla_bla for that) - Edited: HTC_COMM_MANAGER works now, but still slow and almost unusable. Suggestion: can the Settings Sense Tab be linked to Samsung ones and remove the HTC's?

- This ROM seems for the moment stabler than daskalos' GA. Sometimes slower, but never freezes or hungs. Also battery seems to last longer. I experience no problem with wi-fi

That's all for the moment, I will keep using this ROM for the time being, since I moved from your latest B7620 ROM reluctantly... However, I will also keep an eye for a better implementetion of Sense, because this one is barely usable in comparison to HTC devices...I don't mean the snapdragons, I mean devices with inferior CPUs, what the heck, our CPU is clocked to 800 MHz, this should work better if we had better drivers!

Daskalos, thanks once more...

Edited by me00016

Guest FortKnox101
Testing it on my B7610...

Comments so far using Sense:

- Music tab does not find/update songs

- HTC "settings" is quite laggy and "wireless controls" links to nowhere (I quess I must install HTC_comm_manager_bla_bla_bla for that)

That's all for the moment, I will be keep using this ROM, since I moved from your latest B7620 ROM reluctantly...

Daskalos, thanks once more

Unusual, Music Tab seems to be working fine for me. Yes the Wireless Controls you will need to install the Comm Manager.

Guest boyong
Unusual, Music Tab seems to be working fine for me. Yes the Wireless Controls you will need to install the Comm Manager.

What do I need to install? The Comm Manager itself or just the B7610 Comm Manager Fix or both?