Guest linuxluver

The market access in Froyo is naff.

I can't see a lot of apps I've already bought:

Camera Zoom FX

Photostitch (full)

Andcam3D

Grocery King

Flight Track

...and many more. Almost all seem to have something to do with the camera.

I was on Cyanogen Mod 5.0.6. I wiped and installed Paul's Froyo. I wonder what I'll have to change to be able to see the full market? It will still have to Froyo compatible or I'll not be able to download Flash or updates to Flash.

Edited by linuxluver

Guest justbabu
The market access in Froyo is naff.

I can't see a lot of apps I've already bought:

Camera Zoom FX

Photostitch (full)

Andcam3D

Grocery King

Flight Track

...and many more. Almost all seem to have something to do with the camera.

I was on Cyanogen Mod 5.0.6. I wiped and installed Paul's Froyo. I wonder what I'll have to change to be able to see the full market? It will still have to Froyo compatible or I'll not be able to download Flash or updates to Flash.

Are these protected apps rather than paid/free apps?

If so, then it could be a matter of waiting until Goggle sort out the market over the next few hours/days.

Guest cybrian

Yeah, Google flags build "fingerprints" as being allowed to access protected apps. That's why you can't see those apps yet; Froyo's fingerprint isn't yet whitelisted. The fix on XDA works by replacing the build fingerprint information with that from the latest Eclair build (which is whitelisted).

I can personally confirm that it works because one protected (albeit free) app is Square, and it was visible after swapping the build.prop file, as per the instructions that notfive linked.

Guest bedwa

Yep, works like a charm.... I was kinda peeved that I couldn't redownload my MLB at Bat when I first upgraded and now with the fix, I have it back no problem.... Makes complete sense on the issue though.... Why push things through before they're ready to go on the back end... it's not good for the rest of us.... oh well, as was with WM and xda, what the system breaks, the community fixes (one way or another... :rolleyes: )