[Boot Animations] **Updated 05/09/2010**

Guest potter97

Guest whyleya

Would anyone be so kind to create a boot animation where the Android character is shafting an iPhone from behind, doggy style? That would be awesome!

Thanks

Guest potter97
Would anyone be so kind to create a boot animation where the Android character is shafting an iPhone from behind, doggy style? That would be awesome!

Thanks

Hhahahahahaha I like that I just might make it too :huh:

Guest potter97
Either an iPhone or the 'Apple'. Either would be good :-p

Thanks

Hay!!

Check the pro app FkApple+18 anime hope it ok :huh:

im happy with it ;), but comments are very welcome lol

Edited by potter97

Guest hazi1964
Hiya,

Yea I made that one. If you buy the pro app for $1.99 you can have it. I made it in 3 different sizes and their is a fix on the website for froyo.

I have this one on my Desire, love it. I haven't had any issues whatsoever with installing the boot animations (and I frequently change) and haven't done any update, all works perfectly. Am running Froyo, official rooted version of the stock froyo.

Alison

Guest potter97
I have this one on my Desire, love it. I haven't had any issues whatsoever with installing the boot animations (and I frequently change) and haven't done any update, all works perfectly. Am running Froyo, official rooted version of the stock froyo.

Alison

Hello Alison,

Thanks for the kind comments :huh:

Seeing as your a lady...... what bootanimations would you like, from a girl point of view??

Thanks in advance .

Rich

Guest hazi1964
Hello Alison,

Thanks for the kind comments :huh:

Seeing as your a lady...... what bootanimations would you like, from a girl point of view??

Thanks in advance .

Rich

Ooh, will have to have a think on that. WIll get back to you when I get an idea or two.

Alison.

Guest David_P
In some roms there is a bootanimation just showing "android"... It's grey/silver and there's a little animation in it. It's very simple, but I love it!

Where can I find it? Anyone? :huh:

/CK

I managed to find the two png files used to make this animation, basically the letters of the word android are transparent and the swish just rolls along behind it. I am no good at digital animation. Can someone with the knowledge please create a bootanimation.zip using these two png's?

post-695212-1283472293_thumb.png

post-695212-1283472301_thumb.png

Edited by David_P

Guest potter97
I managed to find the two png files used to make this animation, basically the letters of the word android are transparent and the swish just rolls along behind it. I an no good at digital animation. Can someone with the knowledge please create a bootanimation.zip using these two png's?

Sure ill do it for you. But just about to go to bed. But its real simple so will be done tomorrow for you. I'll upload it in the app. The free section of course. And nice find btw..

Guest David_P
Sure ill do it for you. But just about to go to bed. But its real simple so will be done tomorrow for you. I'll upload it in the app. The free section of course. And nice find btw..

Thanks potter97 :-)

Guest potter97
Thanks potter97 :-)

Done and Done!! :huh:)

In free section of the app ;)

If you would like to donate in anyway shape or form just buy pro :() (cheeky, cheeky!!) :D

Guest potter97
In the app when I go to preview it does nothing?

It dose, You just have to leave it long enough to load all the pics, some animes are 300+ pngs so some take a lil while 2mins.

But i can assure you they ALL work as i made them work :huh:

And tested on my phone so i am 10000% sure they ALL work.

Thanks ;)

Guest potter97
It dose, You just have to leave it long enough to load all the pics, some animes are 300+ pngs so some take a lil while 2mins.

But i can assure you they ALL work as i made them work :P

And tested on my phone so i am 10000% sure they ALL work.

Updated app with new aanimes..... matrix and house :(

Guest StuMcBill
I managed to find the two png files used to make this animation, basically the letters of the word android are transparent and the swish just rolls along behind it. I am no good at digital animation. Can someone with the knowledge please create a bootanimation.zip using these two png's?

w00t, this is the one I was looking for.

But I have found an even easier way to get it, the next time you flash a rom, delete the bootanimation.zip from the rom before you flash it!!

This must be the default android bootscreen!! :P

Guest potter97

Can someone test this on their device, as i cannot convert it at ALL!!!

Well i can but the files are .jpgs, which are fine i then convert to .pngs, which is fine, but they NEVER play in the set order, ie: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 more like 1,60,31,40, They seen to have some kind of hidden code in the pics!!!

Guest potter97
Can someone test this on their device, as i cannot convert it at ALL!!!

Well i can but the files are .jpgs, which are fine i then convert to .pngs, which is fine, but they NEVER play in the set order, ie: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 more like 1,60,31,40, They seen to have some kind of hidden code in the pics!!!

Well IDK!!!, it actually works, and ALWAYS got told that jpeg would not work on our Desire's? Correct me if im wrong ppl, but somehow this works!!! Amazing!! BUT!! ....

If like the other desc.txt files, if you try to define a custome rez like 480x800 (our devices) it will NOT work, just black screen....

How the hell did Verzion manage to make it work ??, changing anything results in a black screen :P

Anyone albe to shed any light on it?

• 1 month later...
Guest hazi1964

Hi all, I have a boot animation that I really like but it is a little on the fast side. I would like to slow it down a little but not sure how to do it.

Would somebody be kind enough to tell me?

Thanks in advance.

Alison

Guest potter97
Hi all, I have a boot animation that I really like but it is a little on the fast side. I would like to slow it down a little but not sure how to do it.

Would somebody be kind enough to tell me?

Thanks in advance.

Alison

In the zip change the frame rate, located in desc.txt on line below

480 800 30 < change the 30 to 25 or 20 etc.

The 30 = 30fps

Hope that helps

Guest cypherpunk

Very strange results with R9wip MCR.

I first installed it with crappy stock animation which I didn't like so then I tried to put my old one back on by copying to /data/local but it didn't change.

So I copied it to system/media but that didn't work. system/customize/resource didn't work either.

I got update.zip from simproduction which created simlinks to /data/local but it still won't change.

I've looked in those three directories on my phone, the only bootanimation.zip(s) that are around are the ones I want to set but they aren't being used...I opened them to check and they are definitely the new bootanimation that doesn't get used.

I'm using AndroidMate to copy stuff around and it looks like it stays copied to /system