How to root U8220-6?

Guest makmondeja

Guest makmondeja

I know that for Pulse you use the superboot and amonra Recovery, but I've tried both of them in my U8220-6 and the touchscreen it's not working after applying the scripts.

So, for the owners of U8220-6 or someone that know:

How do you rooted your U8220-6 phone without loosing the touchscreen??

I'M TALKING HERE ALWAYS ABOUT ANDROID 1.5

Guest Andy Veliz
I know that for Pulse you use the superboot and amonra Recovery, but I've tried both of them in my U8220-6 and the touchscreen it's not working after applying the scripts.

So, for the owners of U8220-6 or someone that know:

How do you rooted your U8220-6 phone without loosing the touchscreen??

I'M TALKING HERE ALWAYS ABOUT ANDROID 1.5

I had to flash my u8220-6 with a chinese firmware from the huawei site, and i installed the vanilla 2.1...

but today huawei released some new firmwares for Claro and Movistar in Chile, i think it's best to flash one of those....

Guest makmondeja
I had to flash my u8220-6 with a chinese firmware from the huawei site, and i installed the vanilla 2.1...

but today huawei released some new firmwares for Claro and Movistar in Chile, i think it's best to flash one of those....

I downloaded those. They are from November 30, 2009 (The same ones that we have) . I think what they did was just upload all the old files they have been removing. :S

• 7 months later...
Guest margariins
I downloaded those. They are from November 30, 2009 (The same ones that we have) . I think what they did was just upload all the old files they have been removing. :S

I am not really able to find those, would you care to post links or send files?

Thanks.

I am not really able to find those, would you care to post links or send files?

Thanks.

Hey margariins you want I hunt you in every thread?come to your thread ill post u a link for ur problem.