I8000NXXJE3 (JE5 CSC) leaked at kingmobi.net

Guest Lancez

Guest Lancez
Thanks for the new rom download likn buddy.

Downloading it now, the best I'm having here was 539kbps. :D

hi, buddy

haven't seen you in a while, how have you been? looks like 迅雷 is fast :rolleyes: care to share that green app? :( thanks

Guest twu2
what about the samsung dialer ? is it the same as JE2 ? could you make a cab for it too ?

It's same as JE1, not JE2.

JE2 is 6.5 rom, not 6.5.3 rom.

Guest viewdetails
yup, i know that, but the JE2 dialler is different one from any previous dialer skin.

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=Post&a...p;qpid=1289593#

Does the earlier version of touch player had the Folder View option in the menu?

Power consumpting: with heavy usage (almost 3 hours of continuous tapping) the battery level fall from 100% to 83%.

Edited by viewdetails

Guest manosandrea

Could someone extract and upload here the .exe of the new touch player (touch player.exe) ???????

Not a .cab !!!!

So that we can install it wherever we want !!!!!

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!

Guest NewForce
hi, buddy

haven't seen you in a while, how have you been? looks like 迅雷 is fast :rolleyes: care to share that green app? :( thanks

I'm fine buddy. Thanks for asking.

Has been very busy as my work plant undergoing a business unit move to a completely new SG$90M+ site.

Have not taken any rest for almost 2month now, except for a day of medical leave (and then work under sickness for another week plus).

When all this is over, my boss promised us a deserve good rest. Probably I'll be going to China Shanghai, especially for the EXPO visit. :D

For Thunder app, here you go buddy,

Thunder 5.8.9.662 no commercial ads green version

Guest Lancez
I'm fine buddy. Thanks for asking.

Has been very busy as my work plant undergoing a business unit move to a completely new SG$90M+ site.

Have not taken any rest for almost 2month now, except for a day of medical leave (and then work under sickness for another week plus).

When all this is over, my boss promised us a deserve good rest. Probably I'll be going to China Shanghai, especially for the EXPO visit. :rolleyes:

For Thunder app, here you go buddy,

Thunder 5.8.9.662 no commercial ads green version

next month is a good choice if u want to make that trip to shanghai, good weather. otherwise you mgith end up as human BBQ in July & August :(

thanks for the app. take care :D

Guest NewForce
next month is a good choice if u want to make that trip to shanghai, good weather. otherwise you mgith end up as human BBQ in July & August :(

thanks for the app. take care :rolleyes:

BBQ in July & August?

Oh no... I might not able to make the trip there until September time frame, am going together with family.

Hopefully by then the temperature come down a bit and we could enjoy the trip without much sweat. :D

Edited by NewForce

Guest Lancez
BBQ in July & August?

Oh no... I might not able to make the trip there until September time frame, am going together with family.

Hopefully by then the temperature come down a bit and we could enjoy the trip without much sweat. :rolleyes:

shanghai is my hometown, trust me. i might be in shanghai in September too, i can show you around if u want :D

Edited by Lancez

Guest rramko1
Guest Namar
interesting! it makes me thinking why am i the first one who has posted this ROM at Modaco, if this ROM has been out at 4pda.ru for a while???

Lancez, won't you consider this to be a good thing that you came across it and you posted the link for the benefit of some of us who heavily rely on people like you, twu, Newforce, Kydylink, Gary, Sonblack etc. I figure some members are a little skeptical when there is a ROM on a site in a language they do not understand. Thanks because you have made this site to be alive again with a flurry of activities after about 2-3 weeks of inaction due to the lack of any new ROM. Merci beaucoup !!!!!!

Guest Lancez
Lancez, won't you consider this to be a good thing that you came across it and you posted the link for the benefit of some of us who heavily rely on people like you, twu, Newforce, Kydylink, Gary, Sonblack etc. I figure some members are a little skeptical when there is a ROM on a site in a language they do not understand. Thanks because you have made this site to be alive again with a flurry of activities after about 2-3 weeks of inaction due to the lack of any new ROM. Merci beaucoup !!!!!!

thank you, Namar and have a great long weekend :rolleyes:

Guest viewdetails
So guys how does this rom compare to JD3 and JE1 ?

Better. :rolleyes:

Edited by viewdetails