Battery led showing green before 100%

Guest Alex Buga

Guest Alex Buga

Not sure if this happened yesterday, or when I updated to Froyo (and reset everything, including "battery reset"), but when I charge my N1, the led turns green even though it's not 100% charged :rolleyes:

Any idea why this is happening ?

Guest Evi1_One
Not sure if this happened yesterday, or when I updated to Froyo (and reset everything, including "battery reset"), but when I charge my N1, the led turns green even though it's not 100% charged :rolleyes:

Any idea why this is happening ?

This is completely normal. it turns green when it. hits 90%

Guest Alex Buga
This is completely normal. it turns green when it. hits 90%

I can swear before it turned green when 100%... Oh well, if it's normal, then I guess I should comply :rolleyes:

I thought it had something to do with that battery reset.

I found out on Google that you can actually use the battery reset to charge it more than 100% and then reset it so the led turns green when it's supercharged.

Guest Batkoto
I can swear before it turned green when 100%... Oh well, if it's normal, then I guess I should comply :rolleyes:

I thought it had something to do with that battery reset.

I found out on Google that you can actually use the battery reset to charge it more than 100% and then reset it so the led turns green when it's supercharged.

In stock ROM 2.1 it was turning green on 90%, then it was turning green on 90% in 2.1update1 and its turning green on 90% in 2.2

Not sure about Desire port ROM or any other custom ROM.

Guest Evi1_One
In stock ROM 2.1 it was turning green on 90%, then it was turning green on 90% in 2.1update1 and its turning green on 90% in 2.2

Not sure about Desire port ROM or any other custom ROM.

When I was running a desire ROM the charge led would act up. Sometimes it would not light up. Bit when it was working it would turn green at 100%.

Guest AndyCr15

What I find annoying, is how quick it falls off 100% as I don't feel it really fully charges it. Within a matter of 5 minutes it will drop 2 or 3%. Then, when I plug it back in, the green light is on and I don't think it actually charges it...

Guest accelerator

I think if you plug it in when it's over 90% charge, it won't then charge it up to 100%. You have to wait for it to fall below 90%, then plug it in, the device will then charge all the way to 100%.

Guest Phocusrs

On my r22 Desire ROM from Paul Obrien (Thank you Sir :rolleyes: ), it's green @ 90 % of charge level.

If you want to see the level of charge then type in the dial pad of the phone:

*#*#4636#*#*

Then go to battery info...