Daskalos 6.5.3 ROM build 23658 with Sense 2.5

Guest daskalos

Guest cappuccina
can any one suggest for landscape use of htc sense.... am gona flash the mega lite rom so can i use this separate htc sence 2.5 r rhodium core version to get landscape mode...

The seperate sense. cab has also no landscape mode!

Guest darthveda

rhodium means htc touch pro 2, it's sense taken from that rom. And Sense does not work in landscape mode for B7610.

Guest Klimto

There is another topic here somewhere that has a guide to install sense 2.5 to a megalite rom. That one works with landscape, only it got some other things not working :( I would really recommend this.

Guest summoner

Hey Guys,

Any ideas about wake up problems? Could they be caused by CSC or phone versions? do you have any recommendations?

Thanks!

--summoner

Guest Klimto
Hey Guys,

Any ideas about wake up problems? Could they be caused by CSC or phone versions? do you have any recommendations?

Thanks!

--summoner

Use another lock screen :(

Guest Klimto
Do you think they are because of default WM6.5 lockscreen or I need to upgrade CSC or EBOOT?

summoner

Like i said, just use another lock screen :(

Guest ajeshm
Like i said, just use another lock screen :(

With another lockscreen its the same. I am using s2u2 lock, it sometimes takes time in waking up.

Guest Klimto
With another lockscreen its the same. I am using s2u2 lock, it sometimes takes time in waking up.

Oh that's pretty odd. I'm using s2u2 too and i have almost no wake-up delay. Maybe once in 2 days, so it's not really bothersome for me :(

Are you using the latest version? (v2.41)

Guest summoner

I upgraded EBOOT and CSC :(

It works fine now - I am using JC2 from the rom. I am also getting wifi turn on-off issues...

summoner

Guest hi_mahou

is it possible to install JUST the home tab on its own? i'm on jc2 and really like it, just don't like any of the ui's.

i don't really use the other tabs so just need the home screen and cookies edit to replace samsung today. is that possible?

Guest Klimto
hi daskalos

do you have any idea where i can download youtube application ???

thanks in advance.

Check the B7610 collection thread, the cab files. It's right there.

Guest shivatink

am so unlucky to miss this wonderful rom bec it has wifi issue with indian phones may be update is needed r dono wat is the problem with this jc2 roms better luck next time...... waiting for new rom with htc sense along landscape mode with diff pda version another than jc2

thank u daskalos for ur good work.......

Guest Klimto
It's quite slow and the lockscreen wake up in a delay.. how to decrease the slowness?

Is it so hard to read the second post?

Optimizing Sense 2.5 Performance

There are several ways to optimize Sense 2.5 performance. These are recommended:

1. Disabling Weather Animations

2. Set Performance to Normal or High.

3. Disable Samsung Dialer for RAM

4. Disable Sense Animations (via Cookies Home Tab Editor)

Guest Klimto
am so unlucky to miss this wonderful rom bec it has wifi issue with indian phones may be update is needed r dono wat is the problem with this jc2 roms better luck next time...... waiting for new rom with htc sense along landscape mode with diff pda version another than jc2

thank u daskalos for ur good work.......

If you would read the first post:

- based on XXIL2 (Since some are getting Wifi issues with JC2)

Guest rahuldevnath

Hell everybody.

This is my first post in this forum.

For past 8 years I have been a dedicated user of HTC, previously O2. My last phone was the Diamond.

I have so far been used to flashing ROMs on HTC, thanks to XDA Developers.

However I have now moved to B7610, and this supposed to be my first Samsung Business phone. :( Intially I was quiet upset, because of the limited user/developer base for the Omnia Pro, adding to insult to the injury was the fact that Samsung never released any firmware (official) for the Indian users :( .

But thanks to folk at Modaco, especially Daskalos, I have regained confidence in my phone. And trust me Daskalos you really rock! :o

BTW have been flashing some ROMs over here, and this particular ROM seems to be prefect for me. Though the Sense is quiet sluggish, I have learnt to live with it, and I have full faith in the developers to come up with something great sooner or later.

An update from my side: The WiFi works perfectly for me, with this ROM, and my phone is of Indian version.

Guest watme
Is it so hard to read the second post?

Optimizing Sense 2.5 Performance

There are several ways to optimize Sense 2.5 performance. These are recommended:

1. Disabling Weather Animations

2. Set Performance to Normal or High.

3. Disable Samsung Dialer for RAM

4. Disable Sense Animations (via Cookies Home Tab Editor)

Sorry, i didnt see it. thanks for your reminder and help. I am not very sure how to disable dialer.. btw.. should i use the default lock screen or other 3rd party lockscreen?

because the lockscreen cant work for me. It use the default one where i have to press the Unlock button.

Edited by watme