Android 2.1 for Pulse - from T-Mobile Hungary

Guest jegkrem

Guest sunnnny
I wanna know did any of you did that procedure for getting vibration on leaked ROM. Will I be able to use this if I did that?

Yes - I did. I also was worried about the flash, but it works! I could flash it without any problem :(

Guest ozren
Yes - I did. I also was worried about the flash, but it works! I could flash it without any problem :(

Ah thank you... I was soooo worried about this! Great news!!!

2.1 mail does noy support exchange calendar, that is why roadsync is there.

does tethering work?

Official tethering should work - using USB & T-mobiles PC software, can't test as I don't have the package on pc.

Unofficial tethering won't work without being Rooted I think.

This is working great for me, fairly quick and no issues. Looking forward to the Custom rom's based on this.

Guest makmondeja

Please change the first topic. NOW IT IS 2.1. And can someone please let BoBo & Paul know that we now have an offcial 2.1 update!!!!

Oh, yes I'm excited!!! :(

Guest dabelie

Hi everyone,I am very happy to see these good news finally coming! I am just having a little problem when I try to update...

It already happenned to me when I tried to flash the update.app to get vibration on my pulse with 2.1 from BigBear's leak,so and I downloaded the 2.1 official update,I put the "dload" and "customization HU" folders in the root of my memory card,and when I go in the menu and try to upgrade,it just reboots without doing anything,and when I try to upgrade manually with the button combination,it says "update failed" and the buttons are flashing fastly...

I am under a 1.7 MCR right now (pulse one,not vanilla)

So if someone knows how I can solve my little problem,it would be really nice!

Anyway it's a big day,so hello to the modaco community! You are doing some great job(it's my first post here :( )

Guest Robert Sass
Hi everyone,I am very happy to see these good news finally coming! I am just having a little problem when I try to update...

It already happenned to me when I tried to flash the update.app to get vibration on my pulse with 2.1 from BigBear's leak,so and I downloaded the 2.1 official update,I put the "dload" and "customization HU" folders in the root of my memory card,and when I go in the menu and try to upgrade,it just reboots without doing anything,and when I try to upgrade manually with the button combination,it says "update failed" and the buttons are flashing fastly...

I am under a 1.7 MCR right now (pulse one,not vanilla)

So if someone knows how I can solve my little problem,it would be really nice!

Anyway it's a big day,so hello to the modaco community! You are doing some great job(it's my first post here :( )

You need 1.5 december update to do this I think...

Edited by Robert Sass

Guest McSpoon

It's good to hear that those who have applied the vibration fix can upgrade (it has U8220V100R001C01B255 listed). And those still with the T-Mobile December Update can upgrade too. So it's all good. :(

I suspect if T-Mobile UK were to release an update it would be exactly the same file as this (just without the customized_hu add-on). I'm almost tempted to install it, but it will invalidate my warranty as T-Mobile UK hasn't released it.

Guest naniteboy
as usual I am the last one to know :(

Could someone please post some screen-shots - I'm interested how this looks :(

This will also help me (and probably someone else) deciding if it is better to wait

for Paul (and the rest of the crew) to do their magic and make custom rooted 2.1 ROM

with A2SD and Vanilla style?

Guest dodge-167
It's good to hear that those who have applied the vibration fix can upgrade (it has U8220V100R001C01B255 listed). And those still with the T-Mobile December Update can upgrade too. So it's all good. :(

I suspect if T-Mobile UK were to release an update it would be exactly the same file as this (just without the customized_hu add-on). I'm almost tempted to install it, but it will invalidate my warranty as T-Mobile UK hasn't released it.

I think that T-mobile Croatia will never release the 2.1, even the dec. update wasnt released..... :(

Guest rimmer74

First impression are very positive with this ROM. Just need to wait now for the GREATER BEINGS to customise with Apps2SD and I will be happy, happy, happy!!

Guest Stevos

Can anyone confirm that this works correctly for T mobile UK pulses (ie. in English, network settings correct, can make and receive calls and texts etc)

Also, what is the rollback situation with this ROM, I guess it's an UPDATA thing which can't be rolled back? Will our upgrades be hosed when the tmob UK version comes out?

I want to try this out, but a bit scared of being stuck in Hungarian :(