Android 2.1 for Pulse - from T-Mobile Hungary

Guest jegkrem

Guest MarcusHenrique
Ive just emailed them and asked them. They say that they will get back yo me soon. I will post an update when i get it

Aaron

You know that that is an automatic reply, right? :rolleyes:

Ive just emailed them and asked them. They say that they will get back yo me soon. I will post an update when i get it

Aaron

From the T-Mobile Twitter:

P.S. the Help & Support section of the t-mobile.co.uk website will be unavailable for approx 1 hour this evening from 11pm. nighty night :rolleyes:

Someone's getting 2.1 tonight, I'd bet the farm on that, but the sinking feeling in my stomach says it'll be the Hero guys...

Edited by Guest

Guest Epic-Emodude
You know that that is an automatic reply, right? :rolleyes:

I just got the automatic reply saying they would contact me shortly. Unfortunately if theyve all gone home i might not get a reply till the morning =(

EDIT: Last time i emailed them around this time i got a reply at about 6 in the morning. I will get up early to share the reply

Edited by Epic-Emodude

Guest h3dshot
That's just bullshit. You don't have to remove it, just do an ext repair in the recovery menu.

AH! thats what it was, i knew it was something to do with the sd card! how do u do an ext repair? :rolleyes:

Guest David Horvath

This is the most fcuked up release of a firmware ever.. Never mind, the T-Mob guys in Hungary just wanted to share :rolleyes: Thanks for the effort.

((Hopefully they will release the right rom soon:) ))

Guest Epic-Emodude
I've just tweeted the T-Mobile UK twitter guys, doubt I'll hear anything back but thought might as well.

I tweeted them a week ago after they shut down and they replied the same night

Guest bounty123
AH! thats what it was, i knew it was something to do with the sd card! how do u do an ext repair? :D

Athough a bit offtopic here: after flashing the Amon Ra recovery, you go into recovery mode and select the ext repair option from the menu. But the recovery has its own topic, pls find all the info there :rolleyes:

Guest h3dshot
Athough a bit offtopic here: after flashing the Amon Ra recovery, you go into recovery mode and select the ext repair option from the menu. But the recovery has its own topic, pls find all the info there :rolleyes:

okie dokie thanks.

Guest John Hamelink

Called Tmobile, fought my way to Uk technical support, got a nice Scottish man who at first told me there was no way the pulse could handle 2.1 (lol), I told him I was running a leaked ROM that was quite peppy and he changed his tune instantly. Told me he didn't know of an upcoming update, and that if there was, he'd know roughly 4 days before, and that it'd be over the air. I'm not sure if I trust him or not in all honesty...

Guest -Wii-
Called Tmobile, fought my way to Uk technical support, got a nice Scottish man who at first told me there was no way the pulse could handle 2.1 (lol), I told him I was running a leaked ROM that was quite peppy and he changed his tune instantly. Told me he didn't know of an upcoming update, and that if there was, he'd know roughly 4 days before, and that it'd be over the air. I'm not sure if I trust him or not in all honesty...

Cheers.... From his first comment its probably not worth trusting him, however, if its out in Hungary (we think)

Is there any other countries websites we could check?

Guest Epic-Emodude
Cheers.... From his first comment its probably not worth trusting him, however, if its out in Hungary (we think)

Is there any other countries websites we could check?

Im going to check all the T-mobile websites now. I will report my findings in a bit =)

Guest DarrellK

125mb OTA? Honestly I despair. Why do these big companies seem to employ incompetent b*llsh*tt*rs? I work in software support, and if a user asks me a question I can't answer, I tell them "I don't know"!!! Why does honesty seem to be optional? I suppose its because of management by targets - the above counts as "question resolved", where as the honest answer would count as "issue unresolved".

Guest ozren
on the austrian site i can't even find the december upgrade ...

Dont even bother with Montenegrin site... they do not publish updates... I think they dont even know what that is!

Guest igor_anta
Dont even bother with Montenegrin site... they do not publish updates... I think they dont even know what that is!

Haha, the Macedonian site as well, just the PC Suite:D

Guest Epic-Emodude

Having checked EVERY T-mobile website and excersising my fluency in alot of languages (with a bit of help from Google Translate) I have foound nothing except on the hungarian website...

Guest thisweb
125mb OTA? Honestly I despair. Why do these big companies seem to employ incompetent b*llsh*tt*rs? I work in software support, and if a user asks me a question I can't answer, I tell them "I don't know"!!! Why does honesty seem to be optional? I suppose its because of management by targets - the above counts as "question resolved", where as the honest answer would count as "issue unresolved".

No doubt. I am so glad that android came about. At least we don't have to rely on these guys for everything we want to do with our hardware. What I really hate is that they won't let me use messaging or skype on 3g. Thats so backward, I know they want to protect their profits but surely regulation should force them not to be allowed to stifle technical inovation and peoples rights to make use of their data conections as they wish as long as its legal.

Is there any phone company in the uk that allows voip? Why aren't we up in arms about this protection racket, which is exactly what it is. Bring back govnt run telecoms. BT corp have a similar racket going with their pathetic outadated broadband which every other ISP has to buy from them wholsale. (bar virgin and a handful of others, who screw you in other ways instead.)

...oops Sorry I've been going off on one there!! Think its really because I just read about the hungarian update fu**up theyve done. I am full of hate and frustration towards Tmobile at the moment.

Grrrrrr

Feels better now. Thanks for listening.

Edited by thisweb