Android 2.1 for Pulse - from T-Mobile Hungary

Guest jegkrem

Guest fraxos

Why put out an update for a phone that already has 2.1 and which has not actually been released in Hungary yet while at the same time saying that there is no way to go back to 1.5??? Seems bizarre!

Guest ogiogi
Awesome :rolleyes:

Do you think it'll be available soon then? :S

Don't know. Waiting for updates from our Hungarian friends :D.

Guest makmondeja
Thx. So what they are saying is we should wait till tomorrow morning.

Yep, it's seems really official. They even tweet about it. And T-Mobile Support site going down in the UK for 1 hour, also tonight, just says that it's oficially here.

:rolleyes:

Guest Robert Sass
So, T-Mobile have been notified about the problem via the tweet channel?

Yes, but there is no response :rolleyes:

Maybe tomorrow.

Guest Epic-Emodude
Now 22:38 here

So your one hour ahead... ill get up nice and early in hope that theres a working official 2.1 ROM

Guest ogiogi
So your one hour ahead... ill get up nice and early in hope that theres a working official 2.1 ROM

:rolleyes: :D No one will sleep tonight

Guest Epic-Emodude

If the T-mobile website is going down at 11pm for an hour it will be up by 12. Ill have to get up after my parents have gone to sleep to download it =)

Guest goce.nakov

I will laugh my ass off if us which updated our phones with Huawei ROM to get vibration working can't update our phones with T-mobile official ROM :(

Guest bindi
If the T-mobile website is going down at 11pm for an hour it will be up by 12. Ill have to get up after my parents have gone to sleep to download it =)

:rolleyes: Sleepless in UK... :D

Guest Epic-Emodude
Wow, really tomorrow? :rolleyes:

Will it only be the Pulse rom or will it be both Vanilla and Pulse?

You would think that huawei would upload a ROM on their website for the U8230 (or whatever the phone was that we got the 1.5 vanilla ROM from)

Guest bindi
I will laugh my ass off if us which updated our phones with Huawei ROM to get vibration working can't update our phones with T-mobile official ROM :rolleyes:

I am sure Modaco community will find a way around this.

Guest Fusion0306

Every time i refresh this thread, I see new posts. About 3... And I refresh often. Of course no one will sleep :rolleyes: It's official 2.1. At last

Guest ogiogi
I will laugh my ass off if us which updated our phones with Huawei ROM to get vibration working can't update our phones with T-mobile official ROM ;)

Haven't updated :rolleyes: :D :( (Ke mora da kupis nov tel so 2.1 instalirano :( )

Guest ogiogi
You would think that huawei would upload a ROM on their website for the U8230 (or whatever the phone was that we got the 1.5 vanilla ROM from)

It's 4:57am in China. In a couple of hours maybe :rolleyes: :D :(

Guest MrLowHoe
I will laugh my ass off if us which updated our phones with Huawei ROM to get vibration working can't update our phones with T-mobile official ROM :rolleyes:

Is it possible for us to unpack the december update and flash it via the recovery and get it verify and what not? (noob talk)

But basically there's a guide Bobo has put up for people who have used updata.app without knowing the consequences and the guide talks about a script to unpack shiz and i was wondering if that could be done for the december update: either in the event that we cannot get to the OFFICIAL 2.1 rom (lol when t-mob stop naffing around) or just to be on the "back to normal" sides of things.

Anyone?