MCR r21 Archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Contivity
For those with the market issue, I use the following file. So far I have not seen any errors.

Also, if you tell me what apps, I can also try with this build prop.

When you use this file, you may need to run dos2unix to remove the ^M

Guest bakano
Made a boo boo. I uninstalled my browser pro app and appearantly my adw .8 install didnt work so now i have no home screen and im just looking at a blank wall. I need to flash a good version of a home browser from the recovery mode. Any ideas on where i can download the .zip file for either a good adw browser pro (think thats what it is called)

it's called org.adwlauncher.apk

i guess try this one?

http://www.mediafire.com/?mmjbjmdzdzn

::EDIT:: Here's the apk straight from my phone =) ... just remove the .txt extension =X

org.adw.launcher.apk.txt

Edited by bakano

Guest ksc6000

Okay I can't seem to buy any apps. Market is otherwise working fine, I even am able to download my docs to go premium key which I bought back in the day, and cachemate which I also bought previously. But since I installed this ROM, prebake of r19 without additions, I can purchase apps but they get stuck in the authroizing phase and never download. I dont' knwo if this is because of this ROM, google, or what. Anybody else have this issue?

Guest houstonblaney1
Try Dialer One. Excellent, just like HTC Dialer

I've used Dialer One in the past. HTC Dialer is more polished, but then again, that's the experience on the Desire ROM. Just wish there was a way to switch the stock dialer in Froyo. Coming from the Desire ROM, I certainly miss T9 dialing.

Oh well. Guess you can't have it all.

Guest mattisdada

Currently i cant install ANY application (or uninstall for that matter), regardless if im using Astro or Market......

Currently im using R19 with APP2SD+. This may be an issue with APP2SD+.......

Guest dnyperez

Same problem Here

r19 working great for me, except the htc sense live wallpaper which will not work. Included is the logcat, seems to be missing the library mode10_wallpapers whatever that is :-D

I/ActivityManager(  409): Starting activity: Intent { cmp=com.android.wallpaper.livepicker/.LiveWallpaperPreview (has extras) }

I/ActivityManager(  409): Start proc com.htc.android.wallpaper for service com.htc.android.wallpaper/.bokeh.BokehWallpaper: pid=2996 uid=10034 gids={}

D/libEGL  ( 2996): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLES_android.so

D/libEGL  ( 2996): loaded /system/lib/egl/libEGL_adreno200.so

D/libEGL  ( 2996): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv1_CM_adreno200.so

D/libEGL  ( 2996): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv2_adreno200.so

I/Renderer info( 2996): EGL vendor: Android

I/Renderer info( 2996): EGL version: 1.4 Android META-EGL

I/Renderer info( 2996): EGL client APIs: OpenGL ES

I/Renderer info( 2996): EGL extensions: EGL_KHR_image EGL_KHR_image_base EGL_KHR_image_pixmap EGL_ANDROID_image_native_buffer EGL_ANDROID_swap_rectangle EGL_ANDROID_get_render_buffer 

I/Renderer info( 2996): Renderer|ES vendor: Qualcomm

I/Renderer info( 2996): OpenGL|ES renderer: Adreno

I/Renderer info( 2996): OpenGL|ES version: OpenGL ES 2.0 1044053

I/Renderer info( 2996): OpenGL|ES extensions: GL_AMD_compressed_3DC_texture GL_AMD_compressed_ATC_texture GL_AMD_performance_monitor GL_AMD_program_binary_Z400 GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888 GL_EXT_texture_type_2_10_10_10_REV GL_OES_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_texture GL_OES_depth_texture GL_OES_depth24 GL_OES_EGL_image GL_OES_element_index_uint GL_OES_fbo_render_mipmap GL_OES_fragment_precision_high GL_OES_get_program_binary GL_OES_packed_depth_stencil GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8 GL_OES_standard_derivatives GL_OES_texture_3D GL_OES_texture_float GL_OES_texture_half_float GL_OES_texture_half_float_linear GL_OES_texture_npot GL_OES_vertex_half_float GL_OES_vertex_type_10_10_10_2 GL_NV_fence GL_QCOM_driver_control GL_QCOM_perfmon_global_mode GL_QCOM_extended_get GL_QCOM_extended_get2 GL_QCOM_tiled_rendering GL_QCOM_writeonly_rendering GL_QCOM_memory_monitor 

W/dalvikvm( 2996): Exception Ljava/lang/UnsatisfiedLinkError; thrown during Lcom/htc/android/wallpaper/bokeh/Bokeh;.<clinit>

W/dalvikvm( 2996): threadid=8: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x4001d7f0)

E/AndroidRuntime( 2996): FATAL EXCEPTION: Renderer render thread

E/AndroidRuntime( 2996): java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

E/AndroidRuntime( 2996): 	at com.htc.android.wallpaper.bokeh.BokehWallpaper$GLEngine.preRender(BokehWallpaper.java:207)

E/AndroidRuntime( 2996): 	at com.htc.android.wallpaper.bokeh.BokehWallpaper$GLEngine.onRenderFrame(BokehWallpaper.java:195)

E/AndroidRuntime( 2996): 	at com.htc.android.wallpaper.Renderer.renderFrame(Renderer.java:344)

E/AndroidRuntime( 2996): 	at com.htc.android.wallpaper.Renderer.access$700(Renderer.java:40)

E/AndroidRuntime( 2996): 	at com.htc.android.wallpaper.Renderer$RenderHandler.handleMessage(Renderer.java:408)

E/AndroidRuntime( 2996): 	at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)

E/AndroidRuntime( 2996): 	at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:123)

E/AndroidRuntime( 2996): 	at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:60)

E/AndroidRuntime( 2996): Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Library mode10_wallpapers not found

E/AndroidRuntime( 2996): 	at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary(Runtime.java:461)

E/AndroidRuntime( 2996): 	at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:557)

E/AndroidRuntime( 2996): 	at com.htc.android.wallpaper.bokeh.Bokeh.<clinit>(Bokeh.java:27)

E/AndroidRuntime( 2996): 	... 8 more

I/ActivityManager(  409): Displayed activity com.android.wallpaper.livepicker/.LiveWallpaperPreview: 487 ms (total 487 ms)

Guest Cyberdelia

Instead of Dialer One, I'm using aTakePhone, with the same "search-engine" of Sense... and better looking than Dialer One

Guest AndyCr15

I recell reading (but I don't recall which thread) about people saying Bluetooth calling was real poor. I have a feeling it might be over in the Pershoot Overclock/undervolt thread. Anyone else had issues?

I was in the car today when someone called and they didn't believe it was me at first! :lol:

Guest djmcnz

Okay, so I can't see it as a known "issue" anywhere but nevertheless addressed in this post.

How do I get rid of the shell colour escape characters using the kitchen? With MCR r19 (perhaps others) adb is useless for navigating the shell. I shouldn't have to enter special commands or install additional software just to shell properly into my phone.

What's the permanent kitchen fix please? I searched and couldn't find one. I don't want to have to apply a change after every bake.

Guest nissel
Okay, so I can't see it as a known "issue" anywhere but nevertheless addressed in this post.

How do I get rid of the shell colour escape characters using the kitchen? With MCR r19 (perhaps others) adb is useless for navigating the shell. I shouldn't have to enter special commands or install additional software just to shell properly into my phone.

What's the permanent kitchen fix please? I searched and couldn't find one. I don't want to have to apply a change after every bake.

Not really an issue in the rom, its just windows command prompt doesn't understand the characters. They work fine under ubuntu and mac os for me.. if you are using windows maybe try powershell it might cope with them.

Guest ksc6000

Paul,

Just wanted to thank you for making this ROM that is very close to stock and yet can use apps like trackball alerts. I don't want other custom ROMs full of fluff, I just wanted a stable release as close to stock as possible. Thanks.

Guest ariurban

I baked MCR r19 and installed it on my nexus.

Everything went SMOOTH, however Titanium backup is the demo version now and I can only backup 1 application at a time. When. I was using r18, I was able to backup all my apps.

I rebaked again and reinstalled r19, but same thing :lol:

Guest justbabu
I baked MCR r19 and installed it on my nexus.

Everything went SMOOTH, however Titanium backup is the demo version now and I can only backup 1 application at a time. When. I was using r18, I was able to backup all my apps.

I rebaked again and reinstalled r19, but same thing :lol:

Did you delete the titanium licence file from the SD card?

Guest King_Dani

i have two problems with r19:

i can not figure out how to enable trackball alert on this rom , in settings , the trackball glows in all different colors , but fails to do so when i receive a SMS. any suggestions?

why do i get FC by choosing HTC Sense live wallpaper?

Guest Petrelli

How much available space can i got after flashing this rom?

Many other 2.2 roms just got 149MB only...

That is really a great contrast compare to the 2.1-update1 roms.

There is always about 190MB space after flashing 2.1 roms>.<

Guest N1Martian

I am having problems applying the Formel_LMS Desire Theme after a wipe>MCR r19. Specifically, the main morph works as expected, but when I try to install the "FroyoBlack" text Morph, my N1 gets stuck in the bootloader screen (padlock, pre-animation). Does anyone else have this problem? Any advice?

EDIT: Thx Formel, I just had to grab the latest versions. Am looking good now.

Edited by N1Martian