Keyboard Compose Key

Guest krishnarao

Guest krishnarao

I'm using JC2 rom with B7610NXEEJC2 csc file in my phone. I tried using the ComCtrl (thanks to account2002) which worked flawlessly on my device before. However since the flashing the compose only produces an accented a . Can I change this behaviour by changing the csc file and if so how?

Thanks a ton.

Krishna

Guest account2002
I'm using JC2 rom with B7610NXEEJC2 csc file in my phone. I tried using the ComCtrl (thanks to account2002) which worked flawlessly on my device before. However since the flashing the compose only produces an accented a . Can I change this behaviour by changing the csc file and if so how?

Thanks a ton.

Krishna

What version of ComCTRL are you using? What was your previous CSC file? Maybe in B7610NXEEJC2 csc file keycodes used by ComCTRL for comunication purposes are mapped to hardware keys?

Does anyone else have similiar problems with my app and JC2 ROM?

Guest krishnarao
What version of ComCTRL are you using? What was your previous CSC file? Maybe in B7610NXEEJC2 csc file keycodes used by ComCTRL for comunication purposes are mapped to hardware keys?

Does anyone else have similiar problems with my app and JC2 ROM?

I have been using version 0.6, the one you posted as having a low latency. My previous csc was XEUIL4 with which it worked perfectly.

Cheers.