29/May r7 WIP pre-release - MoDaCo Custom ROM for T-Mobile Pulse with online kitchen - Android 2.1

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest jayasimha

Help me guys,

While flashing, got this error

E:Corrupt file:

system/framework/framework.jar

E:Verification failed

Instalation Aborted

Guest Jan M
Help me guys,

While flashing, got this error

E:Corrupt file:

system/framework/framework.jar

E:Verification failed

Instalation Aborted

download it again.

Guest niko1986
Agreed, I cannot find any of these apps too, as well as "Autostarts". Something definitely is wrong with the Market on this ROM.

Try Eris Market Fix. Might take a day to work because of your market cache but i can see more apps than i used to be able to. Still no google goggles and earth though.

Guest JohnPorter

Is it possible to remove the 3D Gallery without having to re-flash the phone?

Phone is working great with this ROm and AP2D+

Guest Fusion0306

Do I have to Repair SD:ext every time I reboot my phone or mount my sd to a PC with this ROM?

I like this rom. The only thing i don't like is the 3D Gallery. Someone posted the link of the old Gallery and i just installed it.

Edited by Fusion0306

Guest goce.nakov
Is it possible to remove the 3D Gallery without having to re-flash the phone?

Phone is working great with this ROm and AP2D+

install rootExplorer...browse to system/app .....click up in the corner button mount R/O......find 3d Galerry.apk and delete it.

Guest goce.nakov
Do I have to Repair SD:ext every time I reboot my phone or mount my sd to a PC with this ROM?

I like this rom. The only thing i don't like is the 3D Gallery. Someone posted the link of the old Gallery and i just installed it.

You have both of the galerys installed on this rom...so just remove 3D Galery

Guest Bice

If I install the original T-mobile update, will I able to install this one? I don't want to have any issues because this is my main phone.

Guest Fusion0306
If I install the original T-mobile update, will I able to install this one? I don't want to have any issues because this is my main phone.

Im running it for about 13 hours now. Maybe 3 or 4 force closes and thats about it. It's a lot faster then the t-mobile stock one. It's great!

install rootExplorer...browse to system/app .....click up in the corner button mount R/O......find 3d Galerry.apk and delete it.

What about the odex file?

Edited by Fusion0306

Guest Bice
Im running it for about 13 hours now. Maybe 3 or 4 force closes and thats about it. It's a lot faster then the t-mobile stock one. It's great!

What kind of FCs? I mean, what applications?

Guest Fusion0306
What kind of FCs? I mean, what applications?

When it boots (I don't know what application) it gives me a force close and I click wait. And it's all good from there :(

Guest Bice
When it boots (I don't know what application) it gives me a force close and I click wait. And it's all good from there :(

Okay, I'm going to install it. Thanks! :(

Guest Bice

"Your device MUST have had the Hungarian 2.1 update applied already OR already have the larger partition layout this update brings!"

Is that means, I have to install the original t-mobile update first?

Guest inferno88

Hi!

Just installed everything I needed,but apps use phone storage instead of sd card.

I downloaded the ap2sd+ version.

I loved the 1.7 MCR,but I don't feel the same about this system.

My phone is slower than it was.Have I done something wrong?

Guest pandinusimp
Hi!

Just installed everything I needed,but apps use phone storage instead of sd card.

I got the same problem with AP2SD. I made a screenshot.

Guest Simon O
How were you able to install Autostarts? I've been unable to see any of the copy protected apps in the marketplace!

It's showing in the marketplace for me using T-Mobile UK.

Edit: Um, now it's not showing... wtf

Edited by flibblesan

Guest Simon O

If you are using Apps2SD then you will find that /system/sd/app is mapped to /data/app

Check /system/app on Root Explorer. If it contains the same apk files as /data/app for you, then Apps2SD is working.

I know it's working for me as I have 35.19Mb of apps installed with free space of 422.66Mb on SD partition. Internal phone storage shows as 62.15Mb also. This is another indication of Apps2SD working.

Guest pandinusimp
Hi!

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=56680

But what i don't understand that the apps are also on the SD card.

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=56681

post-611887-1275394221_thumb.png

post-611887-1275394583_thumb.jpg

Edited by pandinusimp

Guest Simon O

If you are not seeing protected apps in the market or are missing apps, could you please post your location and mobile operator please.

Guest pandinusimp
If you are not seeing protected apps in the market or are missing apps, could you please post your location and mobile operator please.

Do you mean me?

My location is germany and my carrier is Congstar. That's a departement of T-Mobile here in germany.

Yesterday i installed Navigon. I made screenshots before and after installation of free phone memory.

post-611887-1275395185_thumb.png

post-611887-1275395200_thumb.png

post-611887-1275395207_thumb.png

Guest tayar
Hi!

Hi,

Same here....

I tried both

r15 without additions and r15 without additions with A2SD+

Somebody earlier in this thread mentioned that the first one comes with A2SD. However if I install it, I get only 41M free immediately after installation. With the second, I get 71M, but newly installed applications go to the main memory instead of the SD card.

Anybody has an idea?

Is it only problem of a prebaked ROM or same happens for the ROM generated by kitchen?

Thanks

Guest Simon O

I've cleared the Market cache and set Market Enabler again, rebooted and I've lost apps. I wonder if this is due to the rom using a test key?

Guest Simon O
Hi,

Same here....

I tried both

r15 without additions and r15 without additions with A2SD+

Somebody earlier in this thread mentioned that the first one comes with A2SD. However if I install it, I get only 41M free immediately after installation. With the second, I get 71M, but newly installed applications go to the main memory instead of the SD card.

Anybody has an idea?

Is it only problem of a prebaked ROM or same happens for the ROM generated by kitchen?

Thanks

First one doesn't have a2sd. Second one has a2sd+ and to use it you need to clear your ext partition then verify it in recovery.