29/May r7 WIP pre-release - MoDaCo Custom ROM for T-Mobile Pulse with online kitchen - Android 2.1

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest ogiogi

Running for 20h now :( . No reboots. Just the occasional voice search and contacts FC's. It gets a lot smoother after some time :o.

Checked everything i could think of, and nothing failed :(

Guest Stitch15

I'm getting there, but slowely.....

Finally got recovery working again and installed this rom, no problems.

Now the phone is rebooting, but hangs on the black screen with the Android in white. How long should I see this screen before anything happens?

Guest 205er

oh, i does not really work to substitute t-mobile apks with original apks. It allways hangs in a bootloop :-(

Just changing the contact-apk is not a good idea, for you will not be able to open a caller app anymore...

Is there a way to change the t-mobile launcher? It really sucks.

Oh I hate this pink! I wish I never had updated to this damn 2.1 :-/

Edited by 205er

Guest biron_w
A2SD and A2SD+ definetly not working on my phone....

A2SD+ definitely doesn't work on mine.My phone memory just keeps going down :(

Guest Hakula

i have a question..... i installed the hungarian android 2.1 so i could install this one but as i i installed the official one i lost the amonra and superboot and now i can't apply the MCR rom..... anyone can help me?

Guest goce.nakov
i have a question..... i installed the hungarian android 2.1 so i could install this one but as i i installed the official one i lost the amonra and superboot and now i can't apply the MCR rom..... anyone can help me?

Install just Amon-Ra the same way as you did it before.....DON'T INSTALL SUPERBOOT

Guest Hakula

yeah but when i power off my Pulse adn than i press end up volume and power on button i dont get to the recovery screen, i get a message "update failed" so i dont know how to apply it :(

Guest igor_anta
yeah but when i power off my Pulse adn than i press end up volume and power on button i dont get to the recovery screen, i get a message "update failed" so i dont know how to apply it :(

You should press Menu + End + Power to get to recovery.

Guest Hakula

hmmmm. ok something weird happend.... i entered in bootloader i connected the mobile with pc i clicked the bat file and ona my pc screen i got the message OK, but on my phone there was no confirmations like it should be, and still the quick boot says no root acces.... i'm lost :(

Guest whackster
hmmmm. ok something weird happend.... i entered in bootloader i connected the mobile with pc i clicked the bat file and ona my pc screen i got the message OK, but on my phone there was no confirmations like it should be, and still the quick boot says no root acces.... i'm lost :(

Just reboot, and hold RED + MENU buttons. it should boot into recovery.

If it doesn't make sure you have the correct drivers installed.

Guest menno2

I got zero errors flashing from zip, did the hungary update without issues, even saw it a few times running.

now my first boot of r7 is hanging at android for 5 minutes... how long should this take?

//edit

I cannot get this r7 to boot, i reflashed it trough AMRA and again hangs at Android screen

my steps;

Install Hungary update

Install AMRA 1,5

Update from zip

-no errors whatsoever so far

-hangs at first android screen

Edited by menno2

Guest gusthy
I got zero errors flashing from zip, did the hungary update without issues, even saw it a few times running.

now my first boot of r7 is hanging at android for 5 minutes... how long should this take?

//edit

I cannot get this r7 to boot, i reflashed it trough AMRA and again hangs at Android screen

my steps;

Install Hungary update

Install AMRA 1,5

Update from zip

-no errors whatsoever so far

-hangs at first android screen

If it is the AP2SD version, it seems partitioning problem, remove SD card or be sure U dont have an ext3/4 partition

Guest Rizzly

Well, I know me and fibblesan has had this bug before, and I just wanted you to know that in the original hungarian update fixed the "hyper-sensitivity" of the g-sensors, but are back with this rom.

What we experience(d) was that as soon as you lay down the phone onto a flat surface that is not your hand, it will go to landscape-mode. Are there any changes you've made to your rom that might affect this Paul?

This bug was present in the 2.1 pre-release, and it wasn't present in the hungarian update. Now it seems to be back to the way it was with the pre-release.

Edited by Rizzly

Guest BigBearMDC

I can't use this ROM either ...

It hangs at the Android logo, no matter if I use the A2SD or non A2SD version.

The only way I can get this ROM booting is by not doing a wipe before flashing it.

It boots up, but acore force-closes every few seconds.

If I install it after wiping my phone, it doesn't even boot...

I'm really pissed off :(

Bluetooth doesn't work either...

The weird thing is that theother guys running the leaked Eclair ROM haven't got this problems... looks like I'm the only one

Edited by BigBearMDC

Guest ogiogi
Well, I know me and fibblesan has had this bug before, and I just wanted you to know that in the original hungarian update fixed the "hyper-sensitivity" of the g-sensors, but are back with this rom.

What we experience(d) was that as soon as you lay down the phone onto a flat surface that is not your hand, it will go to landscape-mode. Are there any changes you've made to your rom that might affect this Paul?

This bug was present in the 2.1 pre-release, and it wasn't present in the hungarian update. Now it seems to be back to the way it was with the pre-release.

Not for me. It rotates in about 45 degrees.