No data

Guest Azurren

Guest Azurren

Hi, my brother has a pulse mini on payasyougo with 6months free internet.

However recently it doesn't connect to 2or3g however the signal bar remains full. it still shows free internet when I text balance to 150

Does anyone have any idea?

Guest fowljr
Hi, my brother has a pulse mini on payasyougo with 6months free internet.

However recently it doesn't connect to 2or3g however the signal bar remains full. it still shows free internet when I text balance to 150

Does anyone have any idea?

This is happening with my Pulse Mini as well. I've rung T-Mobile and they have stated that the network and coverage are OK and can't fathom out why it won't connect to the data network. They are actually sending me a new SIM free of charge.

Guest Bibbly

My Pulse Mini has no data connection either. My Pulse does and if I swap sims data on the Mini works. I've emailed T-Mobile but haven't heard a thing. Think I might unlock both and try another provider.

Guest chrish2009

My pulse is doing the same with the 6 month tmobile payasgo phone.

im gonna ring up and demand my money back tomorrow from whatever superior i can talk too. See what they say then.

Im guessing some guy/girl (probably a girl :() has gone wrong with sumet somewhere. hopefully he will let sum1 know in the tech department or sumet.

chris

Guest fowljr

I've received the unlock code for my Pulse Mini now and I've put a GiffGaff SIM in it... Hopefully T-Mobile will resolve the issue so that I can make use of the 6months of free mobile internet...

Guest fowljr

I should have said a replacement PAYG SIM, as it is exactly the same setup as the previous one and all credit is still in place!!