Acer Stream dump?

Guest simoneser

Guest fischschneehase

vache as we could see on the pictures you made it to port the the dump? if yes could you please upload it i just would like to test the ui ...or do you have got difficulties with the network?

Guest vache
vache as we could see on the pictures you made it to port the the dump? if yes could you please upload it i just would like to test the ui ...or do you have got difficulties with the network?

Yep everything is workin exept bluetooth and network. Damn RIL problem. I won't upload an update until this is fixed.

Guest simoneser

Yes, I have network. But i've only replaced app\media\framework\missing lib folder with Stream's one and deleted some useless stuff :(

Edited by simoneser

Guest fischschneehase

simoneser could you please discribe what you did in steps? i have pushed the app, media and framework folder in recovery mode and just nothing happens?!

Guest simoneser

Take a rom for 1.100.05 rom (eg. LCR or B70)

Extract it and delete the app\framework\media folder from /system

Replace these folder with Acer Stream's dump ones

Open Media folder and delete every file in media\audio\ringtones (leave only 1), same thing with media\wallpapers and leave only the "0" folder.

Then go in /system/app and delete the bigger & useless files (like acerfmradio, launcher2, spinlets, urfooz, etc.)

Then repack everything and create a zip file and flash it in recovery without sign check

Edited by simoneser

Guest bais

No matter how many times I tried, wiped before updating, wiped after updating... always got big problems, Bootloop, Browser and Music not working...

Guest fischschneehase

which files did you replace? when these problems apaer to everyone i could be possible that some apks must be modofied for liquid like the contakts app...

Guest drigerott

you can put on stream dump (mine, vache, g4rb4g3)

and if you don't like acer UI... option/ application/ user interface and choose android default ^^