B7610 ROMs: Experiment Series

Guest daskalos

Exist any cab which can I use to transfer big files between ppc and pc? I dont want activesync, cause it is slow and I often work with files on sd card. I need a cab for mass storage. I dont want to use samsung setting. Anybody knows about something? On HTC diamond I was uding usb2pc cab but it doesnt work on b7610.

WM5torage, search google or xda for it. Don't know for sure if it works, but it should...

Guest yamajiang

anyone know how to make FM ratio work?

I installed the respective cab from this thread. it seems ok, can run, can scan and search station and capture station name as well. but it just can not output any sound either from headset or from speaker when running FM ratio.

any tricks here can advise?

Copy fm_radio2.exe, fmradiopgm.exe and fmradiotest.exe from any other full working rom into windows directory and overwrite existing files even if on ROM, you might have to use Resco explorer for it.

Now you can get all the functions properly working!

Edited by 20x

Guest yamajiang
Copy fm_radio2.exe, fmradiopgm.exe and fmradiotest.exe from any other full working rom into windows directory and overwrite existing files even if on ROM, you might have to use Resco explorer for it.

Now you can get all the functions properly working!

thanks bro. but can you upload these files for me to copy? as i do not have another B7610, very difficult to extract those files.

many thanks in advance!

Guest stahulko
Others you could try:

nueMassStorage

Softick Card Export

WiFi Storage

USB to PC

And you? What are you using for fast transfer. I tried Softick Card Export and it works but not so well

thanks bro. but can you upload these files for me to copy? as i do not have another B7610, very difficult to extract those files.

many thanks in advance!

Wait for couple of hours, because atm I have no means of transferring files from phone to my desktop.

Guest stahulko
thanks so much bro! it works! And the interface is much nicer than B7610 stock one. Appreciated!

Hi my friend. Have you sam settings cab working well on exp36, please?

Hi my friend. Have you sam settings cab working well on exp36, please?

I have attached the working, old samsung settings cab. I use this one on my regular roms too. The issue of wifi, well I have never faced it. Mine keeps itself off even if it was on prior to reset/reboot.

Have you installed wifi/bluetooth settings cab?

Old Samsung Settings

Guest stahulko
I have attached the working, old samsung settings cab. I use this one on my regular roms too. The issue of wifi, well I have never faced it. Mine keeps itself off even if it was on prior to reset/reboot.

Have you installed wifi/bluetooth settings cab?

Old Samsung Settings

I thought that wifi cab is include exp36. Or no? Have you this cab?

Samsung volume control is not compatible with the experiment roms. But somehow, I have come to like default winmo volume control because you can blindly toggle the profiles while lowering the volumes, like with h/ware key you keep lowering the volume and after lowest value it would change profile to vibrator mode and further to silent and vice versa.

Though the level of vibration as provided by samsung one cannot be accomplished.

I thought that wifi cab is include exp36. Or no? Have you this cab?

No wifi cab is not inclded, and I suggest you install it not only for the wifi issue but also for installing the flashplayer files as it will help you in installation of win 6.1 lock too.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest tata_lor

Hello.

I am using exp36 (win6.1). I have installed the audio gain & diag cab from megalitex (MX version). The audio gain execs. do not open. Is there any other correct cab? (btw: I have used the MX photo browser and touch player and they work ok).

Also, the "nogarder GPS" does not work. I enter *#1472365#, but of no use.

Pls. help.

Thank you!