Soft-keyboard

Guest jimbo9371

Guest jimbo9371

I use a custom rom and the samsung soft keyboard.With the stock rom i could hold the space button and change languages between english and greek but i can't do that with the custom rom.Is there any way to add more languages to the soft keyboard or do i have to use a 3rd party keyboard?

Guest cappuccina

Normally you can change the keyboard layout with pressing the 'mode T9' Button(I'm not sure but it only works in portrait view) and change the t9 settings to your country!

I just did it to make sure and with me it works! Have a try.

Guest jimbo9371

I can do that but for example when i use opera in portrait or landscape i can't press and hold 'mode xt9' for that option to come up and i have to exit and open a message to change the language.It's really frustrating especially when your friends have iphones :(

Guest cappuccina

ok, this is maybe not the best solution, but if you press the abc button in the middle of the botton bar where you switch the keyboards and go to options, you come to the input method. where it says samsung keyboard press options again and you can change the language! Another solution i don't have. Sorry! But maybe the is someone else here who knows a better way!

Edited by cappuccina

Guest jimbo9371
ok, this is maybe not the best solution, but if you press the abc button in the middle of the botton bar where you switch the keyboards and go to options, you come to the input method. where it says samsung keyboard press options again and you can change the language! Another solution i don't have. Sorry! But maybe the is someone else here who knows a better way!

Thanks for your help,i appreciate it!Maybe resco keyboard will work better for me.

Guest Freezy1982

I'm using TouchPal and I'm very happy with this app..

FingerKeyboard (I didn't test it) schould be an alternative as well :(

Guest jimbo9371
I'm using TouchPal and I'm very happy with this app..

FingerKeyboard (I didn't test it) schould be an alternative as well :(

I installed touchpal v4 and it's nice but i couldn't find a greek language pack.obviously i didn't buy the program...:(

Edited by jimbo9371