iGO Primo on Omnia 2

Guest Atcold
Well not that anyone cares or has experienced the problem I reported before judging by no reply or other reports of this but........

I have fixed the gps turning off and on again in Igo even though Garmin worked flawlessly.

I changed the program gps port back to the default com7 in samsung settings and edited the sys.txt to be com7. And surprisingly Igo works fine now. Left the baud rate at 38,400 but did add a line in the sys.txt file for the gps to say the source is "nmea".

I love you man!

Yesterday evening, out with friends, near the sea, I tried iGO Primo for its first time on the new ROM. It worked. After I run VisualGPSce, and it worked. After I tried to rerun iGO Primo but... GPS is turned off, it said. Ahhhh! No way to make it run correctly.

Now, after reading your post, I tried to modify di SYS file and... all works perfectly!

Thank you very much! (Before I used iGO, not Primo, and the GPS configuration was make directly from GUI)

Guest wisamk

Hi there, i am really sorry to bother and i might be asking this in th wrong place, but i really need someone to help me figure out how to install my already downloaded Middle East Map .fbl on my omnia 2 (Nav N Go IGO8) application.

Please help, i am sure i have all the right files, i've placed them in there respective folders, contents, maps, pois, etc..

Appreciate anyones assistance in this.

thanks in advance.

Guest Dado...
Hi there, i am really sorry to bother and i might be asking this in th wrong place, but i really need someone to help me figure out how to install my already downloaded Middle East Map .fbl on my omnia 2 (Nav N Go IGO8) application.

Please help, i am sure i have all the right files, i've placed them in there respective folders, contents, maps, pois, etc..

Appreciate anyones assistance in this.

thanks in advance.

copy fbl file to \iGO8\content\map\

Guest nalpt
Hi everyone,

Here is data.zip for 800x480 resolution. It's work on my O2 with skin GJmpp 1.12_800x480 (beta2) :D :

http://rapidshare.com/files/408925368/data_v4.zip

edit sys.txt:

[rawdisplay]

highres=0

screen_x=800

screen_y=480

class="landscape"

[interface]

resolution_dir="800_480"

vga=0

show_exit=1

extra_settings=1

[screen]

preferred_orientation=2

Hello,

Fist of all, great stuff here. I got primo rolling after downling a few files from this topic. And so, as all went well, I tried the above now primo wont run and gets an error: "User interface resolution (800x480) is not supported or compatible skin can not be found. Exiting application"

So I downloaded the skin, but, I don't know how to install the skin. I copied the files to a skins folder in primo on sd card, but that didn't work.

Thanks for you help

UPDATE 5/8/10

Turns out the error was because of an extra line "interface=xx" on my sys.txt :)

As for the skin, I placed the files GJmpp_v1.12D_800x480.zip and GJmpp_v1.12N_800x480.zip in the primo\content\skin folder instead of unzipping them, and voilá...

Tip: download the data5.1 file on Gurjons guestbook

Edited by nalpt

Guest nalpt
almost 380 files missing in this file causing many errors or missing functions

Thanks for the heads up :) ! I didn't know that! Is data_v4 a better option? It also works, so if it has less errors... What do you suggest?

Thanks in advance

Guest nalpt
same is v4...

if you want try i make few modification to v4 and put many bmp and other missing files... work fine with gurjon skin

http://freetexthost.com/xsesdhq4lh

Thanks alot! Already DL and tried, great!. Quite a difference in size to v4! Igo my way has been my fave gps soft, but I think this will be my new fav :) .

Guest saigon66

I have a problem with Primo. It can't find GPS. I put in sys.text port 7 baud 4800 and download new xtra but it still can't find gps. And how can i use another Skin for Primo ? What must i do now to get it work? Please help me. Thnz a lot.

Edited by saigon66

Guest saigon66
post before your is link with all what you need (data.zip and skins)...

What do you mean? I don't need any thing, just a lesson how to put and change the skin file in Primo and GPS. Thnz a lot.

I have primo v.1.1

ps.: Couldn't samsung gt-i8000 the xtra data download with wifi?

Edited by saigon66

Guest Dado...

i told you: in this link you have all what need, WVGA data.zip, sys.txt (change only ports for GPS if need) and skins....

to change skin in Primo, go to: More - Settings - Display and change Day and Night Skin Theme and restart Primo

p.s.

my Omnia 2 download XTRA data via WiFi

check this settings:

Start - Settings - Advanced Settings - Connection - Connections - Advanced - Select Networks and under Programs that automatically connect.... select My Work Network

Edited by Dado...

Guest micmac
Working perfectly...

iGO primoâ„¢ 8.5.11.0 - Green Routing

gurjon skin

http://gurjon.com/download/files/PRIMO/GJmpp_CURR_SKIN/GJmpp_v1.12_P1.1_800x480.rar

pls help, where to put this skin? thx :D

Guest Darius P.

Does anybody solved incoming/outgoing phone call possibility when primo is on?

for me - hardware keys are not working.

Using primo 1.1 with gurjon skin.

EDIT:

to sys.txt

[phone]

driver="TAPI"

exe_path="\Windows\cprog.exe"

win_name="Phone"

Edited by Darius P.

Guest micmac
Does anybody solved incoming/outgoing phone call possibility when primo is on?

for me - hardware keys are not working.

Using primo 1.1 with gurjon skin.

EDIT:

to sys.txt

[phone]

driver="TAPI"

exe_path="\Windows\cprog.exe"

win_name="Phone"

could u help me, i dont know where to put this gurjon skin to which folder?

Guest Dado...

another skin for Primo v1.1

sk Primo Picpic45-SB V1.1.1 EUR+

picpic4511.gif

Compatibility PRIMO Igo v1.1

Resolution Supported 480x272, 800x480

- 800x480 resolution requires the use of data.zip v1.1

http://ul.to/50sgxe/sk_Prrimo_Picpic45_SB_V1.1.1_EUR_.zip

use:

- dont use any skin, go back to default skin before use this skin.... also restore original branding.zip before switch to other skin

- replace branding.zip depend to your device resolution (backup first original branding.zip)

- copy Utility directory to Primo directory

Guest Darius P.
could u help me, i dont know where to put this gurjon skin to which folder?

in my case: unrar (leave two zip archyves, ...day...n....) and put them to- content/cheme - folder.

Then in meniu shoose gurjon day and night shemes.

Darius

Edited by Darius P.

Guest micmac
unrar and copy day and night files to \content\skin\

in my case: unrar (leave two zip archyves, ...day...n....) and put them to- content/cheme - folder.

Then in meniu shoose gurjon day and night shemes.

Darius

thx guys! finally working for me too :D