Odd Wi Fi Problem

Guest AtheK

Guest AtheK

Hi Guys,

I am running the sense 2.5 with windows 6.5.3 rom, i am having an odd problem. I am getting wi fi randomly.

When i tap in comm manager to switch on wi fi, it sometimes switches on, sometimes it just goes back without switching on. When i do a soft reset 3-4 times, wi fi turns on randomly.

It is totally random and has no pattren, sometimes it turns on in one soft reset, sometimes it takes more then 5.

Anyone faced this issue, if yes how did you guys fix it.

Guest holrayt
Hi Guys,

I am running the sense 2.5 with windows 6.5.3 rom, i am having an odd problem. I am getting wi fi randomly.

When i tap in comm manager to switch on wi fi, it sometimes switches on, sometimes it just goes back without switching on. When i do a soft reset 3-4 times, wi fi turns on randomly.

It is totally random and has no pattren, sometimes it turns on in one soft reset, sometimes it takes more then 5.

Anyone faced this issue, if yes how did you guys fix it.

It has been mentioned that many people are experiencing Wi-fi problems with the 6.5.3 and 6.5.5 JC2 ROMs. I myself have had this same problem (at one time, the Wi-fi didn't turn on until the 10th soft reset!) with the 6.5.5 build 23568 JC2 ROM from Daskalos.

When I read that one user who was having the same disappearing Wifi problem had no more such issues with the Giorgio Armani ROM from Daskalos (probably because it's based on 6.5.0), I immediately installed that GA ROM and voila! I've never looked back. No more Wi-fi issues (well, once it did crap out on my while I was using it, but that was a one-time thing).

Here's the link to the GA ROM:

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/308439/pagination/page/0/