[i8000] CUSTOM ROMs by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest dexter128x

Thanks Lancez when i get home i will install it... In a post you did a few days ago you post a screenshot with a dialer that its white. which one is it?

I think its COOL

Sorry but i dont speak english very well

Guest Lancez
Thanks Lancez when i get home i will install it... In a post you did a few days ago you post a screenshot with a dialer that its white. which one is it?

I think its COOL

Sorry but i dont speak english very well

the white dialer is the one i posted above, but it dosen't support video calls. don't worry, your english is fine :)

Guest Ryrzy
with the rapid there is a problem with receive mms...with this rom i would receive mms normaly??

sorry my english..

thx

i dont have any problems and i think nobody have hehe :)

Guest Lancez

@ Ryrzy

i have just tried shadowangel's sense ROM which dose not have samsung touch calender cooked in. and the HTC calender tab works just fine, dose not have the bug that i have reported earlier. would you please get rid of samsung touch calender in your next release? thanks :)

Guest Ryrzy
@ Ryrzy

i have just tried shadowangel's sense ROM which dose not have samsung touch calender cooked in. and the HTC calender tab works just fine, dose not have the bug that i have reported earlier. would you please get rid of samsung touch calender in your next release? thanks :)

hmm samsung calendar dont make any problem... what a problem you have ?

Guest Lancez
when i try to setup an appointment on calender tab in sense ROM, i don't see anything on that tab, but it's showing on samsung touch calender instead. can someone confirm on that? my guess is, if we want calender tab to work properly, might wanna get rid of samsung touch calender. there are few cabs floating around, just in case.

hmm samsung calendar dont make any problem... what a problem you have ?

thanks for your reply, above is the problem between HTC calender tab and samsung touch calender that i'm having. HTC calender works fine without samsung touch calender :)

Edited by Lancez

Guest bboychum

hi ryrzy,

I'm seeking to update to your sense rom, but due to my lack of experience(afterall it's my 1st time using winmo and i only got my o2 2 days ago) I have no idea how to proceed.

Currently, I manually flashed my phone to:

eboot i8000NXXJC4.eb0

pda i8000NXXJC4.MST

csc i8000NXSOJC3.CSC

phone i8000NDXJC1.bin

You recommended updating eboot to at least JE2 in the first post, may I ask is it okay if i keep my current one as abovementioned or do I update the eboot? If the latter, then where can I find this updated eboot that you speak of?

Also I'm not sure if the JE2 that you speak of supports Singaporean mobile networks, though another user has purportedly pointed out that your rom works.

Assuming I need to flash the JE2 rom/eboot, so do i flash the eboot it concurrently with the CSC and PDA included in your SENSE package?

Or do I flash the entire official JE2 rom first before safeflashing only your csc and pda from the sense package?

What about the Phone file? I read that it is not recommended to flash, as with the eboot, as mentioned in the "guide to flashing i8000".

Sorry but I've exhausted all my resources trying to search for such instructions online and it has been futile.

Awaiting your prompt reply and sorry for so many questions posted cus I wna make sure I'm doing it right.

Thanks!

*Alas, winmo is so difficult to learn. zz.*

Edited by bboychum

Guest Ryrzy
thanks for your reply, above is the problem between HTC calender tab and samsung touch calender that i'm having. HTC calender works fine without samsung touch calender :)

strange when i add appoitment in calendar tab i see it on home tab and in touch calendar...

Guest Lancez
strange when i add appoitment in calendar tab i see it on home tab and in touch calendar...

that is strange, i just reflashed and it is working now! thanks for your reply :)

Guest igorbr

this is the best rom i've tested...everything works very well...sms, mms, gps, all sense tab works...everything...very good...

thx for this great rom...

sorry my english...

Guest Jazz8

Nice ROM Ryrzy; I noticed a few others asking about a 6.5.X ROM, I too would cast my vote in that direction. Thanks for sharing your fine work :)

Guest skoda60
Nice ROM Ryrzy; I noticed a few others asking about a 6.5.X ROM, I too would cast my vote in that direction. Thanks for sharing your fine work :)

I personal prefer wm6.5, generally it was more compatible to all the program, where 6.5.x need additional ok/close hardware button to make it worked.

wm6.5 is the best so far.

Guest bboychum

I've actually loaded this rom yesterday, and in 30minutes the batt life turns from 97% to 90%!? So calculating I'd have at most 5hours to use it?

Brightness minimum, performance low. 3g off. wifi bluetooth off. vibrating mode. gps off.

anyone?

Guest Jazz8
I personal prefer wm6.5, generally it was more compatible to all the program, where 6.5.x need additional ok/close hardware button to make it worked.

wm6.5 is the best so far.

Thanks for the response; while I don't want to take the thread off track, there are many reasons to go with 6.5.x. With a desktop OS, XP is also quite stable right now but not all windows users prefer it over Win 7 or Vista. In my opinion 6.5 is o.k. if you carry a stylus, and have long fingers, but it's an aging system (hence 6.5.X and WinMo7 soon approaching). 6.5. was designed using the older phones that all cane with a stylus and had smaller screens (ones your thumbs could reach almost anywhere. With larger screens now, the start menu in 6.5 isn't always that easy to access, and setting it as a button is a waste.

In my opinion 6.5.X has a better layout and very minor bugs at this point. Having the start and close buttons on the bottom makes so much more sense, and yes you can also have the X button close programs (SB has done this with his great ROM, unfortunately he doesn't cook HTC sense).

I've heard many good things about Ryrzy's work, and his 6.5 ROM seems great so I thought I would as if he intends to make a 6.5.X version. In the end, it's a matter of taste I guess, I'm not trying to put down 6.5 users only explaining why I no longer use it (if I can avoid so). Just my two cents sorry if it's a little off topic :)

Guest Ryrzy

i will make WM6.5.x ROM, i prefer to wm6.5.x ROMs and i use only that hehe :) i have repaired some bugs... now i use new Sense 2.5.2013 and some other stuf :)

Guest Lancez
i will make WM6.5.x ROM, i prefer to wm6.5.x ROMs and i use only that hehe :) i have repaired some bugs... now i use new Sense 2.5.2013 and some other stuf :)

looking forward to it :)