Who's moving to the Samsung i9000

Guest JaGuR

Guest saverio

I would never touch another samsung smartphone again, their servece and support is attrocious, which is a pity as the handset spec it top notch.

Guest andrew.mazlim
I hopefully don't have i9000, and I don't convinced about gps performance, according to forums.

There are some fixes about correcting a-GPS parameters, but this is for intial fix only. important one is fixing to satellites.

Look at forums

According to above forum, there are still happy and un-happy users

I use igo8 on my i8000 and, can't live without a navigation program.

Here is a picture (HTC vs. Samsung indoor) from above forum. Look at others.

IMG_1501.jpg

There are people waiting for a fix from Samsung: Here (link)

It's not only the device, mate - it's about the software too! Since I started playing with iGo, I NEVER had a bad nav experiance.

(BTW, if you want a shell-phone with GREAT GPS, the option is one and only - HTC.)

Guest jamesjames_

I was using my Omnia together with iPhone 3GS, 'coz I needed to have 2 devices for 2 different operators but now I replaced my i900 with i9000.

I love my Omnia, but Galaxy S is really really cool.

Guest andrew.mazlim
I was using my Omnia together with iPhone 3GS, 'coz I needed to have 2 devices for 2 different operators but now I replaced my i900 with i9000.

I love my Omnia, but Galaxy S is really really cool.

Don't know about Galaxy S (the S 2 is coming soon), but I have a good friend of mine with all iPhone versions and recently... with a HD 2. He told me, HD 2 is by far better than ANY iPhone he has!