Samsung lockscreen, original like S8000, corby, O2 and so.

Guest henrylife

Guest joža
yep but, if you open this, u see clock and upper bar.

i tried yes. and i'm wondering if files you provided are all. and from where did you get them?

i believe we need atleast some kind of flash player on device to be able to run it.

and there may be a different resolution for lockscreen and i know it's hard to port samsung apps with their strange implementation of things :S

Guest henrylife
i tried yes. and i'm wondering if files you provided are all. and from where did you get them?

i believe we need atleast some kind of flash player on device to be able to run it.

and there may be a different resolution for lockscreen and i know it's hard to port samsung apps with their strange implementation of things :S

From my friend's O2. Now i ask:Anyone help my project develop.

Bad news my lappy is broken. so i'm writing this on my omnia.

Needed file is o2 lsettings.exe, it makes configurable.

I know someonew can help me. i also tried this swf in my omnia IE.

Bye now, waiting responses.

E: Please someone port this http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EEYPTE6J

only wrong resolution, thanks, or give guide.

Edited by henrylife

Guest henrylife

www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-ii-gsm-rom-discussion/310427/samsung-omnia-ii-wm6-5-lockscreen/ this topic inspirating me all need files are there, including registry.

Guest jaimitoedn
www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-ii-gsm-rom-discussion/310427/samsung-omnia-ii-wm6-5-lockscreen/ this topic inspirating me all need files are there, including registry.

+1 please is very cool

Guest joža

Well, this is near to impossible to make. I believe that all those exe's have hardcoded resolution set to 480x800.

Windows mobile also has a big amount of lockscreens, and to be true, this samsung one isn't really that great. atleast not good enough to make efforts pay off.

+the prices of omniaII are so low this times, if you like it just sell i900 and get i8000 for double that cash!

Guest leap_ahead
Well, this is near to impossible to make. I believe that all those exe's have hardcoded resolution set to 480x800.

Windows mobile also has a big amount of lockscreens, and to be true, this samsung one isn't really that great. atleast not good enough to make efforts pay off.

+the prices of omniaII are so low this times, if you like it just sell i900 and get i8000 for double that cash!

any news ?

Guest henrylife
any news ?

Nope. i told my laptop is broken.

Only file need to edit is that swf, need to extract FLA from it and port with Ps or other.

Guest henrylife
any one??????

I'll finish it but theres problem i have no computer and trial version never generate action script, need to use warez sites to get full v.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...