Unable to connect USB, and unable to enter recovery mode

Guest gegegwt

Guest gegegwt

Hi,

so my phone is acting abit strange, when i first rooted, and installed MCR 3,2 i had no problems entering recovery mode.

But now its a real pain to get into RM, i need to try like 10-15 times, it just fires up the hero logo at the very start, and then it reboots, and locks up..... really really annoying, anyone know what the problem can be?

And USB, this is a propper pain in the behind, i need to mess around with turning off USB debugging, back and forth to try and get it to connect to my computer. Which usually failes :<

Any help would be appreciated

Running Win7 64bit

And Amon RA 1.5.4 recovery

Guest gegegwt

problem is, i cant get into recovery mode to install the new recovery version :)

and im not able to get into bootloader with USB connection, so i cant install it that way, this is annoying!

been trying to find a solution for it on the inet, but come up short so far :/

Guest rewop
problem is, i cant get into recovery mode to install the new recovery version :)

and im not able to get into bootloader with USB connection, so i cant install it that way, this is annoying!

been trying to find a solution for it on the inet, but come up short so far :/

I flashed latest Amon Ra via ROM Manager app. No need to go to recovery. Fire it up and there should be an option to flash Amon Ra 1.6.2 recovery. It worked for me....

Guest borgfather

i would like to try this but my HTC_Legend doesn't appear in the rom manager list

i have the same problem

is there a way to recover the recovery ??

maybe using the fastboot upgrader ??