NFX-JE2 Lite rom, extra freewares cook-in

Guest NewForce

Guest ra6o74

Hi Newforce! Hi everybody!

Guys, you should try this ROM. Very fast, stable, NO bugs, all Samsung app availible, about 174 MB free on ROM Memory, About 60 MB free RAM,

after 24 hours of use battery still shows 95% !!!!!

Try it you won't regred!

Guest Daley Lay

Hi, can you provide the link? thanks.

Hi Newforce! Hi everybody!

Guys, you should try this ROM. Very fast, stable, NO bugs, all Samsung app availible, about 174 MB free on ROM Memory, About 60 MB free RAM,

after 24 hours of use battery still shows 95% !!!!!

Try it you won't regred!

• 2 months later...
Guest bobfrantic

Thanks for the rom, both me and wife like it on our phones for the most part. Having issues though, the Auto Rotate Config doesn't work, and causes hangups in the ram, Ompass world cities shows it is about to open then nothing, and psShutxp tries opening in full window instead of popup like I had previously on a full rom from samsung. Not major issues at all as things work find if i don't use these programs, but would like to know how to remove them from my phone to free up some space. The Mrs. has a request and would like if you could make a cab file to install your start up animation and image... prefers them much more than the loud orange windows default start up one, i do too.

Is there any possibility that you could cook this using JH1 maybe? Have to admit I prefer the 6.5 over 6.5.3 for the simple reason the "X" actually closes programs and until they get that little issue corrected will stay with 6.5 i guess.

Thanks again for your hard work :P Look forward to future stuff from you....