[ROM] FLB-Mod 1 (Based on Android 2.1)

Guest Simon O

Guest al_3sjad
I'm having the same problem, only on my u8220.

me 2. I try it 2 times in my u8230 then I reflash 1.5, please help us :lol:

Edited by al_3sjad

Hello! I downloaded the 1.6 flb zip file (checksum matches) and got the following error during the flash after deleting data and the dalvik-cache:

E:Missing file:

system/media/audio/notificatio

ns/Message-Incoming.ogg

E:Verification failed

Installation aborted.

Hello! I downloaded the 1.6 flb zip file (checksum matches) and got the following error during the flash after deleting data and the dalvik-cache:

E:Missing file:
system/media/audio/notificatio
ns/Message-Incoming.ogg
E:Verification failed

Installation aborted.[/code]

Thank you. I'll fix this. Seems that the ZIP isn't playing nice with Amon_RA recovery :lol:

1.6a being uploaded. I'll report back once it has finished.

Edited by flibblesan

Thanks flibblesan.

Will you be doing a LauncherPro version? If not, does it make much difference using the ADW one then just installing LauncherPro? I mean, any slow downs, clog up space or anything?

Guest igor_anta
Thanks flibblesan.

Will you be doing a LauncherPro version? If not, does it make much difference using the ADW one then just installing LauncherPro? I mean, any slow downs, clog up space or anything?

Just install LauncherPro from the market, there is no system version so there is no difference, at least as far as I know. Cheers!

Just install LauncherPro from the market, there is no system version so there is no difference, at least as far as I know. Cheers!

Oh, I know. I just don't like having several home apps installed, and wondered whether it makes any difference as to how the phone runs, remaining internal space etc.

Guest robot1000

I'm looking to switch from ADW to LauncherPro

Can anyone tell me the location of where ADW is in the root and if I can just delete that and put LauncherPro there instead?

If yes, can someone point me to the newest LauncherPro apk?

Thanks

i was installed new kernel with swap support, and its working good

but i have one serious trouble - i can't create full nandroid backup in clockwork recovery after installing new kernel with swap

log

when i returned to old kernel, backup creates successfully

+1

Big problem!

I'm struggling with SWAP..

After creating my original 128mb swap and 512mb ext I wanted to try it without a2sd

So, after re-formatting / repartitioning and re-flashing FLB 1.6 I can't for the life of me get Swap to work again :lol:

su free returns 0 0 0 0 used free, etc. for swap even though there is a partition

Note before I wiped the first time I used the terminal command to disable A2SD swap before trying out swapper2. But I thought a wipe would just erase all this! Could this be a factor?

Oh, and another thing to note despite wiping everything things like SU superuser are retaining their permission memory from the previous install.

Hopefully a full 2.1 update will solve this but I hope there is a better way :)

Edited by Azurren

Woops, sorry for getting the link wrong. Fixed it now.

hmmm... I think this version is with launcher pro, not as you wrote with ADW!

Thanks for Update :lol:

No, the rom has ADW.