[ROM] FLB-Mod 1 (Based on Android 2.1)

Guest Simon O

Guest mapero
Ok I tried something new. I have terrible internet connection in the car, so I disabled

A-GPS. So far GPS keeps working for me, but it's too early to tell. Maybe others could

try this as well, maybe it is a solution.

i used GPSstatus for now about 2hours. I wanted to check if i can find anything on logcat. But, it did not lose connection :/.

Edit: Checked settings. agps was disabled.

Trying the same with agps enabled now.

Edited by mapero

Guest DanWilson
but i cant see the clock, and some parts arent green...

There is a fix for the black clock/black bar "bug".

Check either the Framework Factory or the fixes thread.

Sorry guys, I was trying to enable tethering yesterday, but no luck

There was a message for the kernel of the rom, that doesnt support it..

What can i do??

thanks

What kind of tethering? Wifi tether works for me, bluetooth I don't know how to use, and the same for USB tether. I'll try to help with them though!

I'm too chilled to type fast with no errors so don't moan!

Guest demetr1os
There is a fix for the black clock/black bar "bug".

Check either the Framework Factory or the fixes thread.

What kind of tethering? Wifi tether works for me, bluetooth I don't know how to use, and the same for USB tether. I'll try to help with them though!

I'm too chilled to type fast with no errors so don't moan!

I am talking about WIFI tethering, when i open the "Wireless Tether" app , it says "Sorry, but your kernel does not have all necessary features for running this application" I am using Beta4.

I am checking log file of the app and it says "Disabling NAT rules..." failed

Any idea??

Guest mapero
I am talking about WIFI tethering, when i open the "Wireless Tether" app , it says "Sorry, but your kernel does not have all necessary features for running this application" I am using Beta4.

Any idea??

try barnacle Wifi Tether: http://www.androidpit.com/en/android/marke...cle-Wifi-Tether

It does not need custom kernel

Guest DanWilson

Any idea??

I don't think this ever works for the Pulse.

But use Barnacle as mapero said. That is what I use and that is what works for me.

Guest Mannuz
Ok I tried something new. I have terrible internet connection in the car, so I disabled

A-GPS. So far GPS keeps working for me, but it's too early to tell. Maybe others could

try this as well, maybe it is a solution.

Reinstalled beta4 (for the 10;th time ;) ) and I didn't enable a-gps. Have been running the gps with lots of different programs for about 2 hours now. Still working and no force closes. Looks like this was the solution. I really love FLB rom now.

Guest rss2k
Reinstalled beta4 (for the 10;th time ;) ) and I didn't enable a-gps. Have been running the gps with lots of different programs for about 2 hours now. Still working and no force closes. Looks like this was the solution. I really love FLB rom now.

Same overhere now with A-GPS turned off the GPS functions correctly for me. Still have to do it for a long drive,

but I am quietly confident.

Guest brack
Please! Can someone explaine me how to put back a defaul launcher???

Do you mean default for FLB ROM which is LauncherPro or default stock one?

Guest tuxuy

Just a question.. I installed the beta4 and the settings menu, messages background and others are white!..ugh.. it's awful.. some things (like wifi signal in wifi settings) can hardly be readed.. but I guess this wasn't the intention.. any idea of how can I fixed ? I've already made a data wipe after flashing..

Guest goce.nakov
Just a question.. I installed the beta4 and the settings menu, messages background and others are white!..ugh.. it's awful.. some things (like wifi signal in wifi settings) can hardly be readed.. but I guess this wasn't the intention.. any idea of how can I fixed ? I've already made a data wipe after flashing..

That is Vanilla style color...it supposed to be like that.

You can fixit buy installing custom framework...search on this forum pls.

Guest Simon O

Yes. Use another ROM as this one has white backgrounds. ;)

Guys I've removed Beta 4 from the first page. It's unstable even for me so I've been working hard on fixing the bugs. Next release will take a little longer but I'll try and get it done soon.

Edited by flibblesan

Guest tuxuy
Yes. Use another ROM as this one has white backgrounds. ;)

Guys I've removed Beta 4 from the first page. It's unstable even for me so I've been working hard on fixing the bugs. Next release will take a little longer but I'll try and get it done soon.

Oooh, ok ok thanks..

The strange thing is that with previous beta's I didn't got the white background.. weird ha?

Guest goce.nakov

Tbh I dont have any problems with beta4 after I fixed Dalvik.

The only issue I am experiencing is sometimes phone dialer is DAMN slow on opening.

Guest Simon O
Oooh, ok ok thanks..

The strange thing is that with previous beta's I didn't got the white background.. weird ha?

I remember why now. The RMB2 messaging application has a weird bug where text displays in white when using a dark framework. It also meant that unless I set the system to have black on white options (such as the settings menu) it didn't display correctly either.

I need to somehow fix the RMB2 Mms.apk so text is black always, or fix the artwork.

Update: Mms.apk fixed. Just used the T-Mobile version and replaced some artwork.

Next step to find a way to run Launcher from /data

Edited by flibblesan

Guest Mannuz
Tbh I dont have any problems with beta4 after I fixed Dalvik.

The only issue I am experiencing is sometimes phone dialer is DAMN slow on opening.

Same here. I have no rom related issues at all now after Dalvik is moved to internal memory.

But there is a bug in the camera application. If I take a picture with gps location the cordinates has no decimals. All pictures has Lat 56.0 and Long 12.0

Guest daimon
Same here. I have no rom related issues at all now after Dalvik is moved to internal memory.

But there is a bug in the camera application. If I take a picture with gps location the cordinates has no decimals. All pictures has Lat 56.0 and Long 12.0

How do you move Dalvik to internal memory ??