ro.config.hw_customizeType=02

But the clock text is still black :)

Change build.prop:

ro.config.hw_isCustomize=true
ro.config.hw_customizeType=02
ro.config.PopupTwink=true
ro.config.SetStatusbarText=true[/code]

Guest Simon O
Just tried your rom - it works great - I've had no problems installing and running. But only had a brief chance to play.

Just wanted to report that the analogue clock widget does not work - I just had a white box on the homescreen with text saying there is a problem loading the widget.

Thanks for sharing your ROM.

Thank you. I found that the Alarm Clock is looking for EmotionClockWidget.apk so I'll replace this with the vanilla apk.

Guest Evil Disco Guy

Only just gone back to 1.5 but thought I'd have a flirt with this ROM before I settled. And so far, fantastic; I'm actually able to listen to music and tweet at the same time without the music cutting out, and that's while running Simple Last.fm in the background. Now that's something. The only thing is with the Android Keyboard, it looks out of place slightly... Might just be me but I'm sure it touched the bottom of the screen, haven't seen that white gap before (only noticeable, obviously, on white backgrounds):

post-701727-1275952623_thumb.png

Oh and Astro says to press back once more to exit but doesn't. I've noticed that on other ROMs though, so not a biggie.

Edited by Evil Disco Guy

Guest robot1000

Really liking this ROM

I've just tried out a Live Wallpaper but I can't now go back to the previous one, as it's not on Wallpaper Gallery.

Can someone please upload that wallpaper?

Guest Simon O
Only just gone back to 1.5 but thought I'd have a flirt with this ROM before I settled. And so far, fantastic; I'm actually able to listen to music and tweet at the same time without the music cutting out, and that's while running Simple Last.fm in the background. Now that's something. The only thing is with the Android Keyboard, it looks out of place slightly... Might just be me but I'm sure it touched the bottom of the screen, haven't seen that white gap before (only noticeable, obviously, on white backgrounds):

post-701727-1275952623_thumb.png

Oh and Astro says to press back once more to exit but doesn't. I've noticed that on other ROMs though, so not a biggie.

It's a known issue with the VoiceSearchWithKeyboard.apk file. I've no idea how to fix it, sorry :)

Guest Simon O
Really liking this ROM

I've just tried out a Live Wallpaper but I can't now go back to the previous one, as it's not on Wallpaper Gallery.

Can someone please upload that wallpaper?

here it is:

post-697226-1275961373_thumb.jpg

Well, i'm only miss keyboards, a fix will be nice. And multitouch, but that is my wildest dream :) Anyway, this rom is great.

What is your problem with keyboards?

Guest Evil Disco Guy
It's a known issue with the VoiceSearchWithKeyboard.apk file. I've no idea how to fix it, sorry :)

Figured as much. Only other problems are:

- Gallery 3D keeps bringing up pictures I've deleted and are nowhere to be found on the SD card, requiring the cache to be cleared to get rid of them. Plus if you go to take a photo while in the app and then press back while in vertical position, it does that weird resolution thing.

- Music player keeps loading Party Shuffle mode when I use the 2.5mm adapter with a normal pair of headphones. No adapter, fine. Adapter plugged in but no headphones, fine. Regular in-box headphones, fine. I pick a song, it plays a second or so and then switches to Party Shuffle and plays a different song. If I pause it and re-choose the song I want, it just does it again.

Neither of these are faults with this ROM but the apps themselves, a quick Google search shows that. I think I'll stick with this ROM, good stuff, looking forward to future updates.

Edited by Evil Disco Guy

Guest biron_w

Is it still normal for the system memory to go down when installing apps?

If I go to system/sd/app any apps I download are in there yet my phone memory still goes down.

Guest goce.nakov
Is it still normal for the system memory to go down when installing apps?

If I go to system/sd/app any apps I download are in there yet my phone memory still goes down.

That is because your Dalvik_Cash is still on the phone...so yes, it is normal.

Guest milun

We have the menu offered by all of these roms this is the best and fastest.

Wizard him extra.

Every cast, the bass is good.

Guest MrJoshua

Just switched from r6 of the Red Bull / Oscillation ROM to this one as I was getting random lockups of the phone that required a battery-out reboot to recover from.

Fingers crossed this one won't do the same on my phone.

Thanks for making this ROM.

Cheers

Josh

Guest topspinserve

Great ROM!

Just switched from the r7 WIP MCR TMobile ROM. Found that Gmail wouldn't sync on that. On this ROM however, Gmail syncs fine and it feels quicker to use.

Thank you! :)

Guest naniteboy

Since I'm getting a lot of freezes with r7 WIP latelly (Market, GMail, Backgrounds) and have to pull out battery (which is really bad :)) - i'll give this a go later today /getting good vibe about it :)/.

But I just want to make sure about install (since I have HU 2.1 + HU_update + r7 WIP), do I just have to wipe everything and apply this ROM and that's it ... or do I have to apply HU 2.1 UPDATE.APP again first?

Edited by naniteboy

Guest rrcarter

Great fast rom, one thing though, could you include a lockscreen.

i didnt notice it was missing, until i called people from my pocket

Guest Jan M
Since I'm getting a lot of freezes with r7 WIP latelly (Market, GMail, Backgrounds) and have to pull out battery (which is really bad :)) - i'll give this a go later today /getting good wibe about it :)/.

But I just want to make sure about install (since I have HU 2.1 + HU_update + r7 WIP), do I just have to wipe everything and apply this ROM and that's it ... or do I have to apply HU 2.1 UPDATE.APP again first?

reapply the 2.1 update...but don't do the hu_customization

Guest Jan M
Great fast rom, one thing though, could you include a lockscreen.

i didnt notice it was missing, until i called people from my pocket

lockscreen is there...try wiping and installing the zip again.

Guest rrcarter
lockscreen is there...try wiping and installing the zip again.

thanks, turning the phone off and on did the trick.

Edited by rrcarter

Guest Totyasrác
reapply the 2.1 update...but don't do the hu_customization

Serious? Shouldn't just wipe all do the job?!

I am about to try this (over Paul's WIP release which is pretty nice but froze twice in about 2 weeks :) and also having slowing down issu after ~a week :) )

Edited by Totyasrác

Guest goce.nakov
Installed, syncin' now. However free memory is less than 41MBs - isn't that supposed to be a bit more?

No....Dalvik cash is still on Phone memory.

Guest Totyasrác
No....Dalvik cash is still on Phone memory.

In post #14 I see this: "Edit: Did a quick odex on the system apps and increased free space to 57.56MB. Data currently has 12MB of apps pre-installed. "

But after install I had less than 40MBs of free space. I've installed ~ favourite app (Handcent, QuickSettings, Shazam, Twitter for example) and it's down to 29.8 megs... Still pretty fast though but I can't see the ~58MBs that I was heading for.

I guess this has nothing to do with Dalvik (I mean initial memory size) :)

Guest Richard van Nieuwenhuizen

NOOB question.

Trying to install this, what looks like a great custom ROM :) , but I'm already stuck after installing AMON-RA.

I see no way of booting into the menu.

I think there should be an extra menu item.

Installed AMON-Ra twice with no errors.

Running Pulse HU 2.1 on Vista x64 (for which I installed the driver).

Anyone?! :)