[ROM] FLB-Mod 1 (Based on Android 2.1)

Guest Simon O

Guest aidanj

i have faith that fibble and bb didn't rush the latter stages of the rom due to the mounting pressure of several members to get it released asap. seriously, thank you so much you two, great stuff i suspect, -downloads- =D

Guest Simon O
Got acore FC on first boot. Pressed wait. Is this normal?

Yeah so far that's normal. I can't quite figure out what is causing it. Pressing wait will make it go away.

Guest ogiogi
Actually thinking about it, I had the same issue with other 2.1 roms and always during the setup wizard. Hm.

Yeap. Comes up after entering PIN

Guest solongmarriane

Flibblesan! Bloomin legend!! Can't wait to try it. If I wasn't going out it'd be flashed on my phone already. :) A job for tomorrow...

Guest DanWilson
Quickly, Robin. To the Batmobile first page :)

Thank God you released it now and not tomorrow! I'm going away to Altcar for 2 weeks, with NO LAPTOP!!! ZOMGZ!!! Is this a Tre ROM and/or a wipe ROM, I really can't be bothered wiping, so I'll be the first!!

Guest Simon O
what is the difference between old and new kernel?

The new kernel is from the Swedish ROM. It improves GPS performance, screen rotation sensitivity and has been reported to fix the issue with SMS not being received.

It's bigger than the T-mobile kernel and the build date is Thu Jun 10 (the t-mobile was built in April. A lot of changes would have been made since then).

Guest Simon O
Thank God you released it now and not tomorrow! I'm going away to Altcar for 2 weeks, with NO LAPTOP!!! ZOMGZ!!! Is this a Tre ROM and/or a wipe ROM, I really can't be bothered wiping, so I'll be the first!!

It's not a tre rom but it is using the Tre kernel.

Wipe is needed badly, sorry. It's changed way too much to be a simple upgrade.

It's very unlikely I'll be making serious changes to this ROM base now so hopefully future upgrades can be produce that don't need a full wipe.

Edited by flibblesan

Guest Simon O

ok I'm gone now. Back tonight :)

Hopefully I won't see any BBC news reports about exploding Pulse phones around the world :D

Edited by flibblesan

Guest ogiogi

com.google.android.apps.uploader FC

On boot during the flb mod animation the display lights up and i can hear the sd card notification but nothing happens. Display turns off with animation still going and i have to pres menu or something and then enter pin screen appears.

Use only 2G networks gets unchecked after reboot.

Edited by ogiogi

Guest Simon O
com.google.android.apps.uploader FC

On boot during the flb mod animation the display lights up and i can hear the sd card notification but nothing happens. Display turns off with animation still going and i have to pres menu or something and then enter pin screen appears.

the boot is taking a little long which causes the display to sleep. it's on my list to fix.

Use only 2G networks gets unchecked after reboot.

This is a weird issue. I find sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Mostly it doesn't remember it's setting :)

Guest Simon O

Darktremor A2SD commands:

install
Moves free and paid apps to the ext2/ext3/ext4
partition on your secure digital card. Removes
the No A2SD flag file.

remove
Moves free and paid apps to the internal phone
storage. Creates the No A2SD flag file.

swap
Removes the No Swap flag. Allows A2SD to
activate the swap partition.

noswap
Creates the No Swap flag. Prevents A2SD from
activating the swap partition.

cachesd
Moves Dalvik cache files to the ext2/ext3/ext4
partition on your secure digital card. Creates
Dalvik Cache to SD flag.

nocache
Moves Dalvik cache files to the internal phone
storage. Removes all Dalvik Cache flags.

resetcache
Clears the dalvik cache and restarts phone.
Same as clearcache

clearcache
Clears the dalvik cache and restarts phone.
Same as resetcache

check
Performs a symlink and flag file check on your
setup. Outputs results.

repair
Performs a repair of all symlinks based on
flag file activation.

align
Performs a zipalign on all APK files in
/data/app, /data/app-private and
/system/app.

zipalign
Allows ZipAlign to execute during the boot
process. Creates the ZipAlign flag file.

nozipalign
Prevents ZipAlign from executing during the
boot process. Removes the ZipAlign flag file.

fixmarket
Fixes missing market issue in Android 2.1

diskspace
Shows disk space statistics for the ext
partition.

jit
Install Dalvik JIT

nojit
Removes Dalvik JIT

smallheap
Sets the Dalvik heap size to 16mb

largeheap
Sets the Dalvik heap size to 24mb

jumboheap
Sets the Dalvik heap size to 32mb[/code]

Edited by flibblesan

Guest dzsim

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

mirror please :)

Guest ogiogi
the boot is taking a little long which causes the display to sleep. it's on my list to fix.

I had this issue with tre rom when i flashed ADW system version. Or maybe it's the new kernel.

Guest DanWilson
This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

mirror please :)

I'll MediaFire it when I get back (5 mins, not my Altcar army camp :D) and post a link, it's a free account though...

Guest Simon O
I had this issue with tre rom when i flashed ADW system version. Or maybe it's the new kernel.

You know, I tested this.. removed ADW and pushed LauncherPro. No problems. Something weird with ADW 0.9.0 then :)