[ROM] FLB-Mod 1 (Based on Android 2.1)

Guest Simon O

Guest Simon O
Is there any chance of one of the custom boot screens making it on this rom?I find that android logo to be quite boring!

Eventually, yes. But I'd like one specially for this rom.

Guest Sperber78

I found a problem with the internet connection. Wifi is connected when i disconnected wifi and activate with apndroid the 3G Connection i see that i am connected to 3G or Edge or something else, but no applikation have a connection to the internet. After reboot the internet connection over 3G works fine.

Now i try something. I change the /system/build.prob following parameters

ro.config.hw_new_wifitopdp=1

Change the 0 to a 1

No i get the popup but the internet connection after disconnected wifi works fine.

Does anyone have an idea??

Guest darkdevil1
Can't seem to get the latest beta working.. full wipe, flashed, flashed espresso, but it still seems to be stuck on a boot-loop.

Bump..is this the right order or am I leaving an important step out?

Guest darkdevil1
First, try to boot up without flashing Espresso

I did, but sadly it gets stuck in the reboot-loop. That's why I tried flashing espresso like suggested in the OP

- Modified Espresso framework in flashable update to fix boot loops (just dropped modified files into stock framework). Download here.

I'll try flashing the vanilla framework, see if that works

Edit: Nope, that didn't work

Do I need to get beta 2 installed before going to 3? I went from 1 to 3

Final edit: Partitioned SD and it works now...guess that means reinstall all apps...again

Edited by darkdevil1

I can't get this to work with A2SD. I have tons of applications and as soon as the device ends booting up I get the message that the storage memory is low. All the app are in /system/sd/app... At a first analysis it seems that the problem is the dalvik-cache. It is s till in the main memory and fills-up quickly.

Any suggestion?

Thanks.

Guest darkdevil1
I can't get this to work with A2SD. I have tons of applications and as soon as the device ends booting up I get the message that the storage memory is low. All the app are in /system/sd/app... At a first analysis it seems that the problem is the dalvik-cache. It is s till in the main memory and fills-up quickly.

Any suggestion?

Thanks.

Is your ext partition ext2 or ext3, out of curiosity?

Guest goce.nakov

Any suggestion?

Thanks.

Move Dalvik Cash to SD.....

Guest darkdevil1

Friendly request to add the power-strip (T-Mobile settings widget :)

Anyone else having trouble with Titaniumbackup and FLB-Mod? I can't seem to get it working, and I really need to backup my apps+settings to upgrade from beta 1 to beta 3. :)

Any other suggestions that will allow me to move apps from beta 1 to beta 3 are more then welcome too!

Edited by darkdevil1

Guest Richard van Nieuwenhuizen

Still loving this custom ROM.

Any chance of getting the T-Mobile PowerStrip into it?!

Then this would become a KILLER rom :)

Edited by Richard van Nieuwenhuizen

Guest thedarkduke
"can not connect to camera"

anyone else?

Same to me, reboot an it works again

Edited by thedarkduke

Guest Dave Blencowe

Hey Guys,

Isn't the PowerControl widget the T-Mobile Powerstrip? With the wifi switch, brightness, etc?

Also, couple of bugs (?)

If I go in to contacts and then press the green call button Acore crashes, in other ROMS it dials the default number for that contact. Anyone else experience this?

Secondly, when I attempt to create a text message I can't click on the "To" bar in order to select contacts to send to, also (Not sure if it's meant to do this) typing a contact name/number in that bar does not return matching contacts (Bit like a quick search?)

Any ideas or solutions grateful and I hope I'm contributing to this great ROM.

Dave,

Guest Simon O
Hey Guys,

Isn't the PowerControl widget the T-Mobile Powerstrip? With the wifi switch, brightness, etc?

Also, couple of bugs (?)

If I go in to contacts and then press the green call button Acore crashes, in other ROMS it dials the default number for that contact. Anyone else experience this?

Secondly, when I attempt to create a text message I can't click on the "To" bar in order to select contacts to send to, also (Not sure if it's meant to do this) typing a contact name/number in that bar does not return matching contacts (Bit like a quick search?)

Any ideas or solutions grateful and I hope I'm contributing to this great ROM.

Dave,

Contact issue was fixed in later versions.

Text messaging search works off numbers, not letters. Try typing the first 2 or 3 numbers of the contacts phone number.