[ROM] FLB-Mod 1 (Based on Android 2.1)

Guest Simon O

Guest bindi
Just update it from the market.

Same goes to all pre-installed FLB apps (That I know of)

Thanks that's what I did. I was just confused as previous poster asked for this to be updated in next ROM but not from market.

Guest whackster
Thanks that's what I did. I was just confused as previous poster asked for this to be updated in next ROM but not from market.

Updating from market works, but the app is installed on /data partition, leaving the system one still there. If you want, you can move it to /system, just rename it accordingly (or delete the previous one).

Guest Simon O
Updating from market works, but the app is installed on /data partition, leaving the system one still there. If you want, you can move it to /system, just rename it accordingly (or delete the previous one).

Except google maps is on the data partition for that very reason. The only two apps still on /system are Launcher and Vending (Market) as Android gets upset if that is moved to /data.

Guest sNaiL94

i wiped and reinstalled the 1.1 about 5 times but its wipe the battery in about 8-10 hour... It drains very quickly :(

What is the problem?

The battery usage:

Android system: 79% and it increases!

Guest whackster
Except google maps is on the data partition for that very reason. The only two apps still on /system are Launcher and Vending (Market) as Android gets upset if that is moved to /data.

Yeah, I was talking in general, and besides, I keep some other essential apps on /system :(

Guest Theme Ishere

Hi everyone.

(Hopefully) Just an easy question: I have installed Setcpu (FLB 1.0) and I can set it up and everything, but whenever I use the task manager after about 20 minutes of starting it to look which services and apps are running, SetCPu is not active anymore.

Are there any suggestions how to stop ANdroid from killing this process?

Thanks!

Guest flip360

Guest Basher52
i wiped and reinstalled the 1.1 about 5 times but its wipe the battery in about 8-10 hour... It drains very quickly sad.gif

What is the problem?

The battery usage:

Android system: 79% and it increases!

Had thisproblem too, unti i realised, that genie widget had stoped working and was restarting all the time. Also Fancywidget catches a a great part of mycpu time.

Waiting for 1.2 too :(

Edited by Basher52

Guest ogiogi

LauncherPro is very annoying lately. It's very unstable compared to ADW. I like the customizing part but it unloads constantly, acore FC's and widgets are killed even on fresh boot.

Tried Zeam V2.0. Has a lot of ADW/LP features but got the same issues as with LP. I guess this will be the case with all non system launchers.

Anyway back to ADW :(

Guest Simon O
LauncherPro is very annoying lately. It's very unstable compared to ADW. I like the customizing part but it unloads constantly, acore FC's and widgets are killed even on fresh boot.

It's annoying me a lot too. I've gone back to ADW which runs nice once you change a lot of the settings. But I miss my dock notifications (email count, sms count, missed call count). That was one of the best features of LauncherPro.

Guest ogiogi
It's annoying me a lot too. I've gone back to ADW which runs nice once you change a lot of the settings. But I miss my dock notifications (email count, sms count, missed call count). That was one of the best features of LauncherPro.

Yeah :( and ADW has smaller dock icons, but I'll give up style for performance :(

Guest Daz555

You might find that with those feature turned off that LP works better and at least you get to keep the nice visuals.

Guest Theme Ishere
put it on the ignore list!

Ok, another stupid question (sorry for that): As soon as it is on the ignore list, it is not in the "Advanced Taskiller List" anymore... How do I know whether it is still running or not?

Guest brack
Hi everyone.

(Hopefully) Just an easy question: I have installed Setcpu (FLB 1.0) and I can set it up and everything, but whenever I use the task manager after about 20 minutes of starting it to look which services and apps are running, SetCPu is not active anymore.

Are there any suggestions how to stop ANdroid from killing this process?

Thanks!

SetCPU will be shown on the list only if you are using profiles, otherwise you wonts see it on the list but you can see it working if you have third party software which checks CPU speed in real time.

Guest brack
Are you serious? :(

Look at the settings for ADW. UI Settings, AB scale factor.

Ah, I've seen this setting, I was thinking more about the "new dockbar" thought It's possible to resize and de-colour those icons.

Guest stealthstealer
I know but LP has 1 or 2 px larger icons :P

BTW Green TouchPal anyone? :(

post-656233-1280416431_thumb.png

I use touchpal all the time. Me likey :( any chance this'll be included with ogi's other modifications flib?