[ROM] FLB-Mod 1 (Based on Android 2.1)

Guest Simon O

Guest igor_anta

I'll give 1.2 a try as soon as my backup is done:)

BTW is there a plan to adapt the 3D Gallery for our phone? It's obviously doable since it's done for Hero and G1 roms, and it works like it's supposed to, no rotation problem or gallery restart. Cheers!

Guest darkdevil1
The touchscreen issue affects a few people. I would say that for those people you should use time machine and roll back to 1.5 then upgrade the phone with the official 2.1 Tre update, then install recovery and FLB-Mod again.

Did another wipe this morning and grabbed your latest upload, and all seems to be well now :(

Guest stealthstealer
I'll give 1.2 a try as soon as my backup is done:)

BTW is there a plan to adapt the 3D Gallery for our phone? It's obviously doable since it's done for Hero and G1 roms, and it works like it's supposed to, no rotation problem or gallery restart. Cheers!

yeah theres a file somewhere on the forums which you can manually install, with no roatation glitch (exceptit rebuilds the whole gallery when you do rotate). You can probably fins it with a quick search.

and cheers whackster, you've been really helpful

Guest igor_anta
yeah theres a file somewhere on the forums which you can manually install, with no roatation glitch (exceptit rebuilds the whole gallery when you do rotate). You can probably fins it with a quick search.

and cheers whackster, you've been really helpful

Well that's not a very good fix for the Gallery, you can't rotate pics while viewing them, and that'd pretty much the point :( There are fixes but it appears that you have to do the fix for the specific rom. That's why I'm asking. Cheers!

Guest stealthstealer

sorry, found the answer "a2sd help" is the only command i need :(

Edited by stealthstealer

Guest goce.nakov
I don't like this phonebook, It doesn't sort the contacts correctly...

+1

And when you try to scroll them from the cube at the left side doesn't show the letters as it should.

Guest darkdevil1
Question about A2SD on FLB roms.

Do we still need to run repair:ext on each boot as we did with Paul's 1.5 MCR?

Nope, this rom automatically does that every boot.

Guest sNaiL94
i wiped and reinstalled the 1.1 about 5 times but its wipe the battery in about 8-10 hour... It drains very quickly :(

What is the problem?

The battery usage:

Android system: 79% and it increases!

Autokiller is solved the issue

Guest Ellia
They are still applied but I've tweaked them slightly due to the low ram in our devices. AutoKiller shouldn't be crashing for you :(

This affects earlier version! I haven't tried 1.2 yet, because I need a very stable phone for the next days. After that, I will give 1.2 a try and definitely I will be happy with 1.2 :(.

Guest rulerofkaos

I copied the Contacts.apk from flbmod 1.1 but the phonebook doesn't sort right, altough it looks better.

edit: tried to exchange ContactsProvider.apk, no boot.

Edited by rulerofkaos

Guest drobee

Great work, i love it.

One little problem: on the home screen the notification bar isn't visible for me. Is this a feature or a bug?

Guest darkdevil1
Great work, i love it.

One little problem: on the home screen the notification bar isn't visible for me. Is this a feature or a bug?

That's caused by doing a certain swiping motion. This is an (annoying) feature of ADW launcher, that you can turn off in the settings

Guest Simon O
I don't like this phonebook, It doesn't sort the contacts correctly...

Sorry that dialer was a very last minute change. I'll replace it quickly and pop a quick update zip online.

ContactsFix.zip

Flash through recovery. Dont wipe. Will replace the modded Contacts with the normal 2.1 Contacts which sorts them correctly. It's not themed though but I'll theme it soon.

Edited by flibblesan

Guest Simon O
is there gonna be a flashable launcherPro zip, or have you decided that it's actually not a good move and causes problems with the rom?

In ADW is there a way to have the nice froyo style icons on the dock, or 3D drawer, thats my main reason for preferring launcherPro.

oh and any way to wipe dalvik/ext 3 from Amon ra??

Thanks

LauncherPro can be installed from the market and offers no performance over having it as default launcher.

There should be an option in Amon_RA recovery to wipe data, dalvik etc.

Guest Simon O
I copied the Contacts.apk from flbmod 1.1 but the phonebook doesn't sort right, altough it looks better.

edit: tried to exchange ContactsProvider.apk, no boot.

If you are copying from FLB 1.1 then you need Contacts.apk, ContactsProvider.apk and Phone.apk

Guest meinnit
Fib, what are the memory settings you use for 1.2? I would like to create this as a custom setting in AutoKiller.

Fib, i think you missed this request in my last post. Do you know what the settings are?

Guest primo007
Sorry that dialer was a very last minute change. I'll replace it quickly and pop a quick update zip online.

ContactsFix.zip

Flash through recovery. Dont wipe. Will replace the modded Contacts with the normal 2.1 Contacts which sorts them correctly. It's not themed though but I'll theme it soon.

Thanks for the great rom, it's flawless with the tre kernel. I also like the contacts fix, it's good as it is, no need for theming imho.

Guest Simon O
Thanks for the great rom, it's flawless with the tre kernel. I also like the contacts fix, it's good as it is, no need for theming imho.

I'm going to tweak it slightly anyway. My favourite feature of this is it going full screen :(

Guest Simon O
Fib, i think you missed this request in my last post. Do you know what the settings are?

Sorry. I had to extract them from the rom:

setprop ro.FOREGROUND_APP_MEM 1536

setprop ro.VISIBLE_APP_MEM 2048

setprop ro.SECONDARY_SERVER_MEM 4096

setprop ro.BACKUP_APP_MEM 4096

setprop ro.HOME_APP_MEM 4096

setprop ro.HIDDEN_APP_MEM 5120

setprop ro.CONTENT_PROVIDER_MEM 5632

setprop ro.EMPTY_APP_MEM 6144

hm. I think I've messed up somewhere as they appear to be default :(