Defaults taken from the AutoKiller website:

I think the values correspond to the following:

FOREGROUND_APP

VISIBLE_APP

SECONDARY_SERVER

HIDDEN_APP

CONTENT_PROVIDER

EMPTY_APP

Yup they do appear to be default! Are they the same values as in this file?

/sys/module/lowmemorykiller/parameters/minfree

Guest Simon O
Ah no probs. Thanks for getting them :(

Defaults taken from the AutoKiller website:

I think the values correspond to the following:

FOREGROUND_APP

VISIBLE_APP

SECONDARY_SERVER

HIDDEN_APP

CONTENT_PROVIDER

EMPTY_APP

Yup they do appear to be default! Are they the same values as in this file?

/sys/module/lowmemorykiller/parameters/minfree

Yes, the same. I balls up.. somehow I ended up building the kernel image without the tweaks.

Guest flash2004

@Fibblesan,

Great ROM !! Thanks a ton !

One minor issue - The contacts and call log list has become buggy again. e.g. unknown contacts & private numbers show as somebody else. Also once you click on a contact, then on the next page there is a different contact name !! :(

Edited by flash2004

Sorry that dialer was a very last minute change. I'll replace it quickly and pop a quick update zip online.

ContactsFix.zip

Flash through recovery. Dont wipe. Will replace the modded Contacts with the normal 2.1 Contacts which sorts them correctly. It's not themed though but I'll theme it soon.

This really fixed it well, it turned into a great contacts app now!

Thank you Flibble! :(

Guest Simon O
This really fixed it well, it turned into a great contacts app now!

Thank you Flibble! :(

Just need to find a fix for the unknown/hidden callers showing as somebody else in the call log.

Guest Richard van Nieuwenhuizen

My 2 cents about the upgrade to FLB_v1.2

Tried the TRE version first. That did not work out well at all.

Could not enter my sim unlock code. Not even after a good 5 times trying.

So I went all the way back to Android 1.5 ( yes I was one of those who installed the HU_Customize patch )

Did the upgrade all the way up to FLB_v1.2TRE and.......still same problem, touchscreen not working.

So then I tried the FLB_v1.2TMO...that worked right a way.

Guest Simon O
My 2 cents about the upgrade to FLB_v1.2

Tried the TRE version first. That did not work out well at all.

Could not enter my sim unlock code. Not even after a good 5 times trying.

So I went all the way back to Android 1.5 ( yes I was one of those who installed the HU_Customize patch )

Did the upgrade all the way up to FLB_v1.2TRE and.......still same problem, touchscreen not working.

So then I tried the FLB_v1.2TMO...that worked right a way.

When you upgraded with the 2.1 official did you use the T-Mobile update or the Tre update?

Guest igor_anta
When you upgraded with the 2.1 official did you use the T-Mobile update or the Tre update?

I for one never had the official Tre update and it still works without any glitches (the FLB v1.2 Tre version, just to be clear:)). It might be that somewhere along the way I installed the Chinese 1.5 update that enabled vibration for the beta release of 2.1. Who knows :(

Guest Simon O
I for one never had the official Tre update and it still works without any glitches (the FLB v1.2 Tre version, just to be clear:)). It might be that somewhere along the way I installed the Chinese 1.5 update that enabled vibration for the beta release of 2.1. Who knows :(

Could be. I installed the 1.5 update that fixed vibration on my old Pulse. On my new one I only updated with December Update, 2.1 t-mobile and 2.1 tre. My tre rom worked with either official update.

Must be something weird with other pulse phones in different countries.

Guest SonMauri

So far so good with 1.2.

Just two "complains":

1.- Phone froze once already.

2.- APN setting got lost (never happened before and I always wipe).

Guest Simon O
Same here, set manually and works ok, strange non the less.

Could you give me your APN settings. I've added a huge list of APNs to the ROM and I'm surprised yours wasn't working. If it's different I'll add it to the rom.

Guest KiSUAN

I'm kinda walking in the dark here, still a noob, this is what i copy and was missing, the three of them, dunno if affects anything anyway, Wap was always missing in all the ROMS.

wapancel

name:wapancel

apn:wap

Proxy:200.040.246.002

port:3128

mcc:748

mnc:01

type:default

gprsancel

name:gprsancel

apn:gprs.ancel

type:def

mmsancel

name:mmsancel

apn:mms

mmsc:http://mmsc.mms.ancelutil.com.uy

mms proxy:200.040.246.002

mms port:3128

type:mms

Also I had some strange issues with Root and SU, I tried to run AdFree and didn't work at all, it told me phone not rooted. After that I went to Es File Explorer and tried to activate Root options and application freezed, I get out, access again, tried, freezed, again, SU popped up and told me AdFree got SU privileges, after that ES get SU privileges also, working fine now. Dunno what the hell happened.

I almost forgot, as I'm still learning and constantly trying things so I didn't copy any contacts yet, but my phone company already store some emergency contacts in the SIM card, this contacts always were shown after I flashed a new Rom, but this time it didn't. I solved, manually added from SIM.

Thank you for all your work flibblesan, great ROM.

Edited by KiSUAN

Guest goce.nakov
Yes, the same. I balls up.. somehow I ended up building the kernel image without the tweaks.

Those tweaks can now be applied thru Darktremor...id does tweak init.rc

Guest Simon O
I'm kinda walking in the dark here, still a noob, this is what i copy and was missing, the three of them, dunno if affects anything anyway, Wap was always missing in all the ROMS.

wapancel

name:wapancel

apn:wap

Proxy:200.040.246.002

port:3128

type:default

gprsancel

name:gprsancel

apn:gprs.ancel

type:def

mmsancel

name:mmsancel

apn:mms

mmsc:http://mmsc.mms.ancelutil.com.uy

mms proxy:200.040.246.002

mms port:3128

type:mms

Also I had some strange issues with Root and SU, I tried to run AdFree and didn't work at all, it told me phone not rooted. After that I went to Es File Explorer and tried to activate Root options and application freezed, I get out, access again, tried, freezed, again, SU popped up and told me AdFree got SU privileges, after that ES get SU privileges also, working fine now. Dunno what the hell happened.

I almost forgot, as I'm learning and constantly trying things I didn't copy any contacts yet, but my phone company already store some emergency contacts in the SIM card, this contacts always show when I flash new Roms, but this time it didn't, maybe you know why.

Thanks. Added them to the APNs configuration for future releases of FLB.

For the SIM contacts I think you have to import them from the SIM card using the options on the menu key. This dialer doesn't read SIM contacts itself as this feature doesn't work properly in Android (in fact the Huawei dailer couldn't delete or copy SIM contacts correctly).

Guest giabbe1

I installed the 1.2 version with tre kernel and keeps on doing me a lot of force closes, particularly acore process and phone process (especially when sending messages).

had no issues with 1.1 and tre kernel...

anyone else??

Guest dodge-167

Why dont you flb just put stock Launcher from 2.1 and put a download for LauncherPro or ADW Launcher, because i dont like both of them...

And the rom is great, everything fast and stable

Why dont you flb just put stock Launcher from 2.1 and put a download for LauncherPro or ADW Launcher, because i dont like both of them...

My guess is that most people dislike the stock launcher and prefer LauncherPro or ADW, therefore it would be better to have the stock launcher available as a flashable zip.

Guest dodge-167
My guess is that most people dislike the stock launcher and prefer LauncherPro or ADW, therefore it would be better to have the stock launcher available as a flashable zip.

That would be also good. Can someone (flb) make it? :(

Guest darkdevil1

So does that mean the tweaks are currently not in the rom yah? Are you going to be kind enough to release a flashable zip or should I grab autokiller off the market ? :(

Once again thanks for an awesome rom.

Guest peelie
Import from where?

from vcf file i saved from fibblerom 1.1

also can't add new contact

update - ah i see what i did not do - enable background data!

cheers fibblelooks liek another great rom!

Edited by peelie