Hero Conneciton to TomTom Go Bluetooth

Guest sambartle

Guest sambartle

I assumed that the 2.1 update with it's improved Bluetooth might fix the problem I've always had with the Hero (all android phones) where they just wont sync with my TomTom..

Does anyone have it working? I've tried 3 different TomTom models now and none can sync.. they detect the phone and ask to be paired, the phone then shows the TomTom Go Headset icon.. but the tomtom stalls at 40% of the process, then after ages goes to 60% then fails saying it cant find the necessary features of the phone.

I was hoping 2.1 would have sorted out the profiles to the point it would work but this doesnt seem to be the case.. Anyone else got it working?

Can I modify the bluetooth stack somehoe to expose more profiles (even if they dont work) just to get the tomtom to add the phone?

I'd love all the text integration etc to work.. but id settle for just the headset for now!

Thanks,

Sam

Guest Pikkie86
I assumed that the 2.1 update with it's improved Bluetooth might fix the problem I've always had with the Hero (all android phones) where they just wont sync with my TomTom..

Does anyone have it working? I've tried 3 different TomTom models now and none can sync.. they detect the phone and ask to be paired, the phone then shows the TomTom Go Headset icon.. but the tomtom stalls at 40% of the process, then after ages goes to 60% then fails saying it cant find the necessary features of the phone.

I was hoping 2.1 would have sorted out the profiles to the point it would work but this doesnt seem to be the case.. Anyone else got it working?

Can I modify the bluetooth stack somehoe to expose more profiles (even if they dont work) just to get the tomtom to add the phone?

I'd love all the text integration etc to work.. but id settle for just the headset for now!

Thanks,

Sam

I paired my Go 720 with MCR 3.2 a while back. Will have a look and see if it's still working on 2.1...