Looking for Transparent Notification tray and Battery mod for R22

Guest NickBr

Guest NickBr

I've been searching for almost a day and a half on multiple forums and Google and cannot find if there is a Transparent Notification tray and Circle battery mod for the Desire ROM r22. The only thing I could find on Modaco was the battery percentage. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Any help would be really appreciated thank you!!

Edited by NickBr

Guest nexvision
I've been searching for almost a day and a half on multiple forums and Google and cannot find if there is a Transparent Notification tray and Circle battery mod for the Desire ROM r22. The only thing I could find on Modaco was the battery percentage. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Any help would be really appreciated thank you!!

You don't know how to search then cause it has been posted all over the place anyways..

Here is my custom build of alpha 22 u can use it or just extract framework-res.apk and push it to your device and it will give u what u want. If you want percentage in the battery meter as well then grab the services.dll as well.

http://db.tt/vqFSDn

Edited by nexvision