[ROM] JE3 Sense 2.5.2013/WM6.5.5 23569

Guest shadowangel

Guest Mrcot

Has anyone fixed camera bug?

I think this is the first one in the list

For me windows 6.5 is officialy dead any effort should be to improve 6.5.x much more finger friendly and nice interface

Guest jebise

using kydkylin 6.5.3 ROM for about 2 months now and really love it EXCEPT THE DAM WHITE SQUARES, I really hope samsung or MS fixes this issue. My only consirn would that i can see is the camera issue that is holding me from flashing. In kydkylin ROM the menus are quite slow how do they differ in this ROM?

The only other thing i can see is that in kydkylin ROM i get around 67MB afte fresh boot and leaveing it alone Drops to about 63MB and after a full day of use with afew apps open like s2p i get around 46MB how dose this compare? as i noticed its 55MB after in the screen shots which is quite low.

Edited by jebise

Guest shadowangel
using kydkylin 6.5.3 ROM for about 2 months now and really love it EXCEPT THE DAM WHITE SQUARES, I really hope samsung or MS fixes this issue. My only consirn would that i can see is the camera issue that is holding me from flashing. In kydkylin ROM the menus are quite slow how do they differ in this ROM?

The only other thing i can see is that in kydkylin ROM i get around 67MB afte fresh boot and leaveing it alone Drops to about 63MB and after a full day of use with afew apps open like s2p i get around 46MB how dose this compare? as i noticed its 55MB after in the screen shots which is quite low.

The FIX is already on the first page =)

I think that the memory goes that way because I'm doing an ultralite Windows/Samsung side and an almost full HTC side.

Taking things from HTC has proven to remove some very nice functionalities... Something that has to be put on balance... thinking of it for 2015 :)

shadowangel

Edited by shadowangel

Guest itsme_4ucz
Has anyone fixed camera bug?

I think this is the first one in the list

For me windows 6.5 is officialy dead any effort should be to improve 6.5.x much more finger friendly and nice interface

Here you go, please let us know if it works...

Samsung_Camera.cab

ps: my camera stopped working today, this worked for me!!!

Edited by itsme_4ucz

Guest shadowangel
Here you go, please let us know if it works...

Samsung_Camera.cab

ps: my camera stopped working today, this worked for me!!!

That's what I think is strange... mine's worked well too with zorg's and them it stopped as well...

shadowangel

Guest micvianna

My camera works well to take a picture and write but when I try to run the video I recorded on the system informs you that the format is not supported. However even see video on pc clear. It seems that it detects that does not run in MP4 files

Guest shadowangel
My camera works well to take a picture and write but when I try to run the video I recorded on the system informs you that the format is not supported. However even see video on pc clear. It seems that it detects that does not run in MP4 files

I'll put Samsung's original camera back... too sad

shadowangel

Samsung_Camera.rar

Edited by shadowangel

Guest micvianna
I'll put Samsung's original camera back... too sad

shadowangel

Even putting camera.exe in the directory. The media player does not read MP4 files. When performing the recording of video and want to see you soon after or even the media player play it, keeps showing the message format is not supported. It seems that the windows do not have the codec to view MP4

Guest shadowangel
Even putting camera.exe in the directory. The media player does not read MP4 files. When performing the recording of video and want to see you soon after or even the media player play it, keeps showing the message format is not supported. It seems that the windows do not have the codec to view MP4

Have you tried touch player?

I just googled and found this, a codec pack for windows mobile... Right now my phone is a kitchen for 2015 and I cannot test it and I'd like to know if you could test it.

shadowangel

INKA_Mobile_Code_Pack.rar

Edited by shadowangel

Guest mjb2000

I use SPB backup to restore all my old SMS messages (including sent items), but they don't appear inside the HTC messages app when in conversation mode, but in standard mode all the messages are there??.....

Guest itsme_4ucz
Have you tried touch player?

I just googled and found this, a codec pack for windows mobile... Right now my phone is a kitchen for 2015 and I cannot test it and I'd like to know if you could test it.

shadowangel

.mp4 videos still don't work, even the samsung's rom video (helicopters.mp4) doesn't... :)

If anyone is looking for high performance and non-jerky video, I would highly recommend this version of core player for best performance:

CorePlayer_Acer_i8000

Guest itsme_4ucz
.mp4 videos still don't work, even the samsung's rom video (helicopters.mp4) doesn't... :)

If anyone is looking for high performance and non-jerky video, I would highly recommend this version of core player for best performance:

CorePlayer_Acer_i8000

I think it could be problem with windows core... even media player doest seem to be playing it... My brother has omnia2 as well, it plays perfectly on his phone on windows media player as well...

Guest shadowangel
I think it could be problem with windows core... even media player doest seem to be playing it... My brother has omnia2 as well, it plays perfectly on his phone on windows media player as well...

You made me have an idea =)

I'm running through a lot of foruns and have learnt a lot these days... that's why I'm kind of absent here... My next build will be a lot more tested before going public... maybe I can initiate a beta testing program haha xD

speedfrog: Yes, I'll put them on my next build :)

shadowangel

Edited by shadowangel

Guest ahchua
Just realized I had installed a camera patch:

Camera_Omnia2_dateNames.zip

Copy the files to widows folder, try this and let me know if it works...

It didn't work for me!! Even with the fix recommended in post #1...

Another one is the HTC Album is not working also...

Edited by ahchua

Guest rossini
I cannot change wallpapers too.

Anyone here are using the music tab? Mine is not changing music after screen goes off.

tente o musictab fix do rapid... acho q está no post da rom TouchFlo 3D (do rapid).

edit: não... não está lá.... não me lembro onde consegui... falei pro viadinho do rapid por na rom e ele falou q não usa o telefone como mp3 player pq jah tem um mp3 player pra isso... (arrombado escroto)..

bom, funciona na rom dele... se quiser te passo por e-mail...

ps: estou com preguiça de escrever em ingles.

Edited by rossini

Guest enrico988

Hey Shadowangel,

I might help you for the video codec problem, as I encountered the same issues.

Did you include Package_Dshow? If yes, delete the .rgu file in that directory, cause that file will overwrite all the samsung native codecs on the registry.

Guest shadowangel
Hey Shadowangel,

I might help you for the video codec problem, as I encountered the same issues.

Did you include Package_Dshow? If yes, delete the .rgu file in that directory, cause that file will overwrite all the samsung native codecs on the registry.

yes I did... I'll have to dig into that rgu! So sad we don't have shadows like HTC's ROM Kitchens... :)

Thank you enrico988! :)

Guest enrico988
yes I did... I'll have to dig into that rgu! So sad we don't have shadows like HTC's ROM Kitchens... :)

Thank you enrico988! :)

No problem ^^

Ah, how's going the 2015? This period I lost contact with all Sense packages :)

Guest shadowangel
No problem ^^

Ah, how's going the 2015? This period I lost contact with all Sense packages :)

2016 now :)

seems it has a lot of changes :)

shadowangel

Guest speedfrog
2016 now :)

seems it has a lot of changes :)

shadowangel

wow 2016 :)

when will you release your rom?

and will it be 6.5.x or 6.5?

Guest redzone321

look forward to your next release. hopefully a "light" version can be release. one that has default wm dialer( this way to increase avilable ram) useing rapids rom with default dialer and old style samsung lock screen i have 60-65mb of ram free after 15 minutes.

Edited by redzone321

Guest voyteckst

Nice rom, but:

- WMP could not open sample mp4 files. I installed CorePlayer (normal and from s200) and in landscape it was laggy. Also tried touch player - it also cannot open files...

- camera doesn't take photos (even the last posted one)

- sending of contacts information does not work (either via mms or sms)

- does the A-GPS settings has any effect?

Looking forward for next better release ;-)

Edited by voyteckst