Unlocking the Dell Streak with a Rebel Sim Card

Guest griff_dai

Guest scotty3g
its not down to the Rebel sim II as the dell Streak does not support the frequency the t Mobile 3G network runs on as far i know

Rebel simcard

Dear Rebel Sim,

Can you take a look at updating the firmware to support the new base band that comes with Froyo on the Dell streak or

do you have any news on getting the Dell Streak Factory Unlock Remote IMEI Unlock Code for 02 Network?

Edited by scotty3g

Yes this would be good, v1.3 rebelsim II update :)

Also the maximum I would pay for an unlock code for the Dell Streak is £20

Edited by twe

Guest 323spoon

I've just emailed them a copy of the new 2.2 baseband so hopefully they can make us an update for the rebelsim firmware. *fingers crossed*

Would be good for them to get it working now as then when, or maybe more if, Dell release their 2.2 it will already be up and running.

Edited by 323spoon

Guest rebelsimcard
You got any other phones, like an old nokia or something? You can use anything to reset the key.

HI

Looks like your not using the latest firmware for your rebel sim II.

please visit the downloads page and update to that firmware where their is no need to ever reset keys

thanks

Rebel simcard

Guest Li Ying
HI

Looks like your not using the latest firmware for your rebel sim II.

please visit the downloads page and update to that firmware where their is no need to ever reset keys

thanks

Rebel simcard

It's not true, not all networks can use rebelsimcard even updated firmware version 1.2

Guest vinokirk
Congrats

Great News

Rebel Simcard

????

No thanks too your lot tho!

You refused my request to look into the problem.

Good job we've got great people like Steve and myself to look into and work on problems!

Guest rebelsimcard
????

No thanks too your lot tho!

You refused my request to look into the problem.

Good job we've got great people like Steve and myself to look into and work on problems!

i am not in to jailbreaks and i never have for now and iv never modded firmwares etc for now personally on phones as thats not where my expertise is. We do have other members in the Rebel Team to who are but are also busy in some other gadgets development.

also im doing other development and testing on new rebel sim II firmwares & the direct unlocking service we offer as that has to done by me personally which has higher priority for my time as we already solved the Dell streak issues as you can see for Rebel sim II and also for direct unlocking only in the last months.

We working on some other project which is very close to completion.

When the Dell Release of 2.2 android comes then we are sure to check it and make sure all is ok and if not see what can be done.

rebel simcard

Guest rebelsimcard
Dear Rebel Sim,

Can you take a look at updating the firmware to support the new base band that comes with Froyo on the Dell streak or

do you have any news on getting the Dell Streak Factory Unlock Remote IMEI Unlock Code for 02 Network?

Hi this dell froyo is apparently already solved and tested by some forum members in some posts below.

About dell streak factory unlock code for the dell streak this is currently how it is.

AT&T unlock codes can be obtained dellstreakunlock

02 UK price is not so good as those codes are are not easy to obtain and the best method is either rebel simcard II or postal or drop in service for reading the code direct with our Exclusive software.

Rebel simcard

Edited by rebelsimcard

• 4 weeks later...
Guest vinokirk
Hello friends,tell me please what baseband need it to work the rebel sim?

thanks

You need the original baseband to work with the rebelsim. You need to use stephen hydes v1.1.1 froyo with the original baseband

Guest AKOYLINI
You need the original baseband to work with the rebelsim. You need to use stephen hydes v1.1.1 froyo with the original baseband

so now finished the update v1.1.1 but my rebel sim not work.

:rolleyes:

Guest radomir

Rebel sim dont work with new baseband.

Install oficial 2.1 root,recovery etc and install Froyo 1.1.1 not flashing baseband.

All ok Rebelsim work fine.

Sorry my bad english.....

Guest vinokirk
so now finished the update v1.1.1 but my rebel sim not work.

:rolleyes:

Make sure you install the stock o2 8105 update .pkg first. then follow the 1.1.1 update procedure

Guest scotty3g
Make sure you install the stock o2 8105 update .pkg first. then follow the 1.1.1 update procedure

I'm on Stephen's 1.1.1 and whilst Rebel sim does work on my home network (Optus) this build doesn't roam in overseas networks ( Singtel) unlike the official Dell 2.1 02 build.

Guest vinokirk
I'm on Stephen's 1.1.1 and whilst Rebel sim does work on my home network (Optus) this build doesn't roam in overseas networks ( Singtel) unlike the official Dell 2.1 02 build.

Are you on v1.2 of the rebelsim firmware?

im using rebel sim, O2uk locked, now using vodaphoneUK. Works fine. 3g is no problem, their web has a google.doc instructions you can look at, may answer a few Q's/queries :-)

I also had the same market problem... settings/apps/manage apps/market/uninstall updates.... worked for a while. then i formatted my sd card two days ago and now i have no problems at all (mybe a coincidence but worth a go) :-)

Guest tomqman
Rebel Simcard II update Firmware BETA v1.3 - updated 12/11/2010 : http://rebelsimcard.com/V1.3_BETA_RebelSim...II_Firmware.rar

Thanks 4 link, rebelsim says this will fix it to work with a 2.2 baseband, will try asap when i get home from work

EDIT:

updated my rebelsim and its working fine with 1.20 newbb

Edited by tomqman

Guest NoN1979
Thanks 4 link, rebelsim says this will fix it to work with a 2.2 baseband, will try asap when i get home from work

EDIT:

updated my rebelsim and its working fine with 1.20 newbb

is newbb with 2.1 baseband or with 2.2 baseband?