Camera to Camcorder to Camera reboot on FroYo ROM

Guest charronegro1971

Guest charronegro1971

I just noticed that when I'm using the FroYo ROM and I go from camera to camcorder and back to camera again, my phone reboots. I don't use the FroYo ROM alot but when I do I've rarely had problems. I've opened the camera and switched to camcorder then exited out to the main screen but when I press the camera widget to reopen the app, I get a reboot. Pretty damn annoying . I'm using Paul's FroYo (FRF50) but I'm using the 4.04.00.03_2 radio because I also use Enomther's latest ROM as well as Paul's latest Desire ROM. The stock FroYo radio borks video playback on the aforementioned ROMs so I don't use it at all. Has anyone else experienced this and does anyone have a solution that doesn't necessarily require reflashing the ROM?

Guest lmjabreu
I just noticed that when I'm using the FroYo ROM and I go from camera to camcorder and back to camera again, my phone reboots. I don't use the FroYo ROM alot but when I do I've rarely had problems. I've opened the camera and switched to camcorder then exited out to the main screen but when I press the camera widget to reopen the app, I get a reboot. Pretty damn annoying . I'm using Paul's FroYo (FRF50) but I'm using the 4.04.00.03_2 radio because I also use Enomther's latest ROM as well as Paul's latest Desire ROM. The stock FroYo radio borks video playback on the aforementioned ROMs so I don't use it at all. Has anyone else experienced this and does anyone have a solution that doesn't necessarily require reflashing the ROM?

FroYo camera app requires the latest radio.

Guest charronegro1971

damn...i was hoping i wouldn't have to use the froyo radio because when i switch to the desire or enomther rom, i can't watch youtube videos on those roms >:)